72

Jania
I woke up at 9AM with the phone ringing and it's was my other friends from high school Tasha. I have been knowing her since 11th grade when she moved from Kentucky to here in Florida with her dad because he wants to get away from the cold weather.

Where's her mom you may asked, she lost custody of her when she was 7 years old because she was repeatedly rape by some sick bastard of the boyfriend and she ain't done shit about it. They was going to put her in the foster care system at first but her dad decide to take care of her.

After I got off of the phone with Tasha, I got up out of the bed, made them up and use the bathroom as I took an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth. I know you asking where am I going, I'm going to Walmart for grocery shopping since I need plenty of food in my house so I won't have to eat out all the time.

As much I love eating fast food restaurant but I don't want to eat them all of the times especailly Popeyes since they got the best chicken. I went to my room, put the fresh pads on my draws, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my black spaghettis strapped and my hot pink sweat suit since I'm not going anywhere but going to the grocery store and get the bills take care of.

Jania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading out of the door as I made sure the door is locked before I get in the car since I'll stop by McDonald's to get me something to eat because I'm getting...

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading out of the door as I made sure the door is locked before I get in the car since I'll stop by McDonald's to get me something to eat because I'm getting kind of hungry and it's after 9:30 AM which is I better get some breakfast before they stop serving them.

20 minutes later
After I got myself some chicken biscuit, hash brown and orange juice from McDonald's and ate them, I pulled up to Walmart as I turned the music down, killed the engine, grabs my things and got out of the car as I locked the car door and threw my trash away before I get the carts because there are a lot of things I need to buy including the meat.

Now, I'm at the meat ailed to get me some chicken, ground turkey, turkey bacon, turkey sausage and ground beef before I goes to the dairy ailed. I'm going to let you know, I don't eat a lot of pork at all since I mostly eats chicken, beef and seafood. While I'm getting the mild cheddar cheese, I saw some guy with the twist following me like the lost dog looking for his owner.

He been doing it heaven sent I got the shrimp, lobster tails and some fish. I don't know why he following me but I'm getting uncomfortable. I was about to get the heavy cream until some guy getting ready to say something.
"Let me get that", He said as he put them in the cart as I getting ready to say something to this guy and holly shit, he fine as hell.

"Thank you", I said as I'm about to get the eggs.
"You're welcome", The light skinned guy said. I continue shopping until I gets the cereal ailed since the good looking guy is still following me as I grabs the honey nuts cheerios. 

"Look man, I don't want to sound rude or anything but will you tell me why are you following me?", I asked since I don't want to be rude to him especailly when he seems like a nice guy.
"I just wants to talk, so what's your name?", He asked as I grabs the cereal bar.
"Jania, what about yours?", I asked.