87

Cierra
I woke up the next morning with Ty's arms still wrapped around me since he hold me all night but it's time for me to get ready for the therapy session. So I gently moved his arms, grabs my clothes and personal things and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. 

After I took the 20 minutes shower, I washed my face, brush my teeth, sprayed my love box since my period just came off, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my navy blue jeans and black shirt that's said Snoop Dogg on it.

Cierra's outfit

Snoop Dogg may not be as good as he was when he was younger but I still listen to his music until this day

Snoop Dogg may not be as good as he was when he was younger but I still listen to his music until this day. Same things goes to Eminem and Lil Wayne even though I don't listen to his music like that. I put my hair into the side ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my personal things and got out of the bathroom as I put my person things up, put on my sock and shoes, put on my belly button ring, put on my navy blue jean jacket, put on the promise ring, grabs my purse and phone and look at Ty for a few second since he still asleep.

I kissed him on the forehead and left my room as I went to the breakfast bar since my mom getting ready to say something to me.
"Good morning CiCi", She said as she about to fixed me the plates which is cheese grist, scrambled eggs and bacon along with orange juice.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the pills out of my purse since I'm taking them after I eat. After my mom gave me the plates, she fixed Tyrie the plates since he still in my room asleep. 

I know Ty's food will be in the microwave so he'll have something to eat when he gets up. While I'm eating breakfast, my phone start vibrating and it's was Kayla but I'll read the text messages after I eat breakfast since I'm eating the eggs. I know you asking what did my mom give me to drink, yes she gave me some Minutes Maid tropical punch juice which is the same kind of juice I drunk yesterday.

I'm not taking my car with me today because my mom is taking me to the mall to buy the dress for the dance on Friday since Tyrie is coming with us. Ty is going home tomorrow morning after he helped me and my mom clean up the house since I'm going to Nikki's house around noon. 

When I'm done eating my food, I took and pills since I drunk most of my juice, went to the kitchen, washed out the bowl and cup, grabs my purse and phone and went to the living room as my mom got up off of the couch.
"Are you ready to go CiCi?", My mom asked since she leaving the TV on because Tyrie is here and it's going to be on something else when she get back here.

Nikki
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower since I'm going to the mall for a little shopping spree including getting my nails done since my grandma going to let me borrow her car since she ain't going anywhere today. It's look like Teagan ain't coming tomorrow because she called me pissed off telling me that she grounded for 2 weeks a couple of hours ago since I was already finish cleaning up the bathroom at the time.

Why did her mom grounded her you may asked, well apparently, she didn't go home until at 2 AM since she looks for her all around the neighborhood and she nowhere to be found especially the school since they called her around lunchtime to let her know that she not at school since she ain't been to school in 2 days.