34

Tyrie
It's 3 AM and I'm laying in bed thinking about Cierra like I do most of the night. I know we going out on the real date tomorrow but there a lot of freaky shit I want to do to her but I'm not that despite for no cookies. I can imagine how my name sounds like when I give it to her slow and how her body feels next to mine.

Wet Dreams 💦💦
I'm laying in bed at the hotel room waiting on Cierra to gets out of the bathroom. We have been at Miami for 2 days and  she wants to surprise me since we been together for almost a year. I continue laying on the couch until I heard Cierra calling my name.

"Tyrie", She said as she standing by the doorway in her royal blue thong set.
"Holy shit CiCi", I whispered as I got up out of the bed.
"Do you like it baby?", She asked as she went closer to me and puts her braids on the side.
"Hell yeah", I said . I looked into her eyes for a few minutes and kissed her lips while she wraps her arms around me and kissed me back.

While we making out, I took off her thong set and laid her down on the bed as I kissed her body. As soon I got in between her legs, she let's out the soft moans as I tasting her love.
"Umh.... Ty" She moans as I tasting her while I'm playing with her titties until I feel her legs shaking.

I got up, put the condoms on and gets on top of her as I whispered in her ears.
"How deep do you want me to go baby?", I asked not wanting to hurt her.
"Go slow", She whispered. I went slow as she moaning louder while she rubbing my dreads and back.
Wet Dreams over 💦💦

I spend about 2 more hours imagine hearing Cierra screaming my name until my alarm clock messed up my dreams.
"Shit", I moaned out of my sleep which is its time for me to get my ass up and get ready for school.  I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and went back to my room.

I put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and shirt along with jean jacket.

Tyrie's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my dreads down, sprayed myself, grab my things and went downstairs to fixed me some breakfast since I'm eating the cereal this morning before I go to school

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my dreads down, sprayed myself, grab my things and went downstairs to fixed me some breakfast since I'm eating the cereal this morning before I go to school. I'll finish the freaky thoughts about Cierra tonight since it's the beginning of the weekend. 

Cierra
I'm at the locker putting on my lip gloss since I came here a little bit earlier than I usually come. I know my mom is off today but she needs to go to DMV and this morning for the new ID and driver plates. While I made sure my hair is straight, I saw Kira and some Hispanic girl standing there mean mugging me.

I don't know why they mean mugging me but they better not starts shit with me because it's too damn early for this bullshit. I was about to put the clear lip gloss on until I heard the Hispanic girl clearing her throats like she wants drama with me.
"May I help y'all?", I asked closing the lid of my lip gloss and put them back into the purse.
" So you thinking that your kitty cat don't stank huh?", Kira asked as I looked at her confused.
"What the hell are you talking about Kira?", I asked getting very annoyed by her ratchet behavior because she always starts shit with people for no reason at all.