26

Breanna
I woke up the next morning with the French toast hits my nose. So I got up out of the bed, made my bed up and about to go in the bathroom to do my hygiene but the door is locked which is D'Angelo is in the bathroom. So I knocked on the door as I heard the water running.
"Yeah", He said.
" Are you done in there Angelo?", I asked hoping he not taking too long in the bathroom.
"Almost, I'm about to brush my teeth", He said.

I went back to my room and waiting on D'Angelo to come out of the bathroom since its don't take that long for him to brush his teeth. I continue sitting in bed for a few minutes until D'Angelo got out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around his hips. I went in the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and got out of the bathroom. I put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white shirt.

Breanna's outfit

I put my shoes on, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself and put on my brown sweater as I heard the door knocking and it's was D'Angelo

" Yes", I said as I putting my earrings on."Mom said it's time to eat" He said.
" Okay, I'm coming ", I said as I grabbed my things and headed to the dining room with my dad reading the newspaper while my mom fixing me the plates.

" Good morning mom and dad", I said.
"Good morning Breanna", My mom said as she gave me the plates of French toast and the bacon. I sat down on the stool and start eating my breakfast before me and D'Angelo goes to school. While we eating the breakfast, D'Angelo get ready to say something.
" Thanks for the breakfast mom ", He said.
" You're welcome baby, enjoy your breakfast ", My mom said. She didn't have to cook the breakfast for us today but we do appreciate her for it though.

Cierra
Me and Tyrie is standing by the locker talking about the random things since Janiya, Roslyn, Breanna and D'Angelo ain't got here yet but D'Angelo and Breanna is in their way over here. I hope that Janiya's bus ain't acting retarded again because she came to school a little bit late yesterday thanks to the random guy who is nice enough to take her to school. While we talking, Tyrie start asking me about Maria.

" How is your little tutoring session with Maria?", He asked as he takes a sip of the blue Gatorade from 7-Eleven.
"Man, that girl gets on my damn nerves yesterday", I said not feeling her attitude at all especially when my mom was getting ready for work.
" Let me guest, she was being difficult right?", He asked not surprised because nobody don't want to work with her because she too difficult to work with. Let me tell you, I want to dragged Maria by her hair yesterday because what did she say about my mom is uncalled for. I mean come on, she talking about how ugly she is, I hanging out with Janiya and so on. At  least she didn't go that far by saying that I grew up without a father nor I deserve get molested by him because she don't know what it's like dealing with the man who only cares about the money, drugs, alcohol and himself.

She better be on time today because I don't have time for her foolishness. I'm trying to help her get a decent grades for Government and History.

Tyrie
Cierra had to tutor Maria for a couple of weeks before the final exam because she failing Government and History. When she told me that she was being difficult, it's didn't surprise me because nobody don't want to work with her. I mean come on, she way too difficult to work with since everytime we have a group work or get partner up, she be either playing with her phone, talking about things that has nothing to do with the school project or asleep.