35

Janiya
I woke up at 9 AM with the bacon smells hits my nose which is I'm not surprised, my mom in the kitchen cooking. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, handle my business, flush the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom to the kitchen as I saw my mom stirring up the cheese grist.

"Good morning mom", I said as I took out the coffee mug to make coffee.
" Good morning Niya, I'm almost done with the breakfast", My mom said as she puts the bacon of the frying pan.
"Okay mom", I said as I puts the peppermint mocha coffee creamer on my coffee. Breanna is finally going home today but she'll be home schooled next week since she going to have crunches as soon she gets to her house.

I went to the kitchen to see what's on since the TV is on ABC 25 since the nature shows is on. So I grabs the remote to change the channel until I get to BET which is the reruns of "Martin" is on. I sat down and watch the good old 90's show while my mom fixing me the plates. While the show on commercial break, I heard my mom calling my name.

"Niya, breakfast is ready", My mom said.
"I'm coming mom", I said since I'm not watching anything important anyways. I grabs the plates of cheese grist, bacon, scramble eggs and biscuits since I'm about to eat the breakfast before I helped my mom clean up the house like I usual do every weekend. I hope Breanna is doing okay because I know she still pissed off at Maria for beaten the hell out of her over the double dates that happens last week.

Cierra
After I came home from Golden Corral with the full belly since I ate about 5 plates last night, me and Tyrie talking on the phone until almost 1 AM. Before we got off of the phone with him, he reminded me that he'll get me around noon because we going to Miami for skating rink.

Now, I'm in the living room vacuuming the floor before I gets ready for my first date since I'm helping my mom cleaning the house by cleaning up the living room. I usually clean up the living room and kitchen including mopping the floor while my mom clean up the bathroom and do the laundry.

While I'm vacuuming the floor, my phone start ringing and it's was Tyrie calling me.

Phone Convo
Cierra♒🏖🏝: Hello!
Tyrie: What's up CiCi, what's are you doing?
Cierra♒🏖🏝: I'm cleaning up the house, what about you?
Tyrie: Just got back from the store, my mom needs a few things.
Cierra♒🏖🏝: Alright, are you still coming and get me in a couple of hours.
Tyrie: Yeah, I got to help my mom with something before I gets ready.
Cierra♒🏖🏝: OK Ty, I'll see you in an of hours.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Tyrie, I decided to finish vacuum the floor before I gets ready. When I'm done vacuuming the floor, I unplug the vacuum cleaner, put them back in the closet and went to the bathroom since its time for me to get ready for my first date with Tyrie. I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper since my mom will wait until I get out of the bathroom to get the hamper and got in the shower.

I washed my body multiple times before getting out of the shower. When I'm done taking an shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I walked into my room. I put the pad on my draws since my period just came on, sprayed my love box,put on my white strapless bra and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped high weights jeans and white long sleeve crop top.

Cierra's outfit for her date