15

Cierra
After I ate the good ass chocolate cake last night, Me and my mom went home with the full bellies since I went straight to bed because I was tired last night. Jania was right, the breadstick was good since Uncle Marcus asked for more.

Now me and Tyrie in the media center talking about yesterday as he brought up Kira.
"I ran to Kira yesterday" He said.
"Really, what does she wants?" I asked since that slut is so obsessed with him.
"Same shit. She talking about I should be her baby daddy." He said. I'm not surprised by her stalking behavior because he said she does that shit every day. No offense to disable people nor special ed kids in general but she just too retarded to realize that he doesn't want her hoe ass.

I mean come on, look how many dudes she sleeps with, literally the whole town in South Florida especially Deerfield Beach. We continue talking about what happened yesterday until I saw Janiya and D'Angelo walking in the media center.
"Hey, guys! " She said as she sat down.
"Hey Janiya, how is your mom doing?" I asked hoping her mom enjoying her new job.
"She doing okay, what about your mom?" She asked.
"Same old same old, I went to  Olive Garden last night for the first time," I said

"You never been to Olive Garden before?" D'Angelo asked in shock.
"Not until last night for my uncle's birthday," I said since Uncle Marcus enjoys his 46th birthday last night. I bet everybody from my mom's side went home full and tired like me and my mom did. We continue talking until the bell rings which is time for us to go to Government class.

Tyrie
This morning, Cierra told me that she never went to Olive Garden before until one of her family members birthday last night. To be honest, I never went to Olive Garden before neither but I heard that the breadsticks are good from D'Angelo since he, Breanna and their parents been there a few times.

I have been to the Italian restaurant that is similar to Olive Garden except they got garlic bread over there. I forgot the name of it but it's at Lantana. Now I and Cierra are at Checkers for lunch since I already asked the people at the front office before me and Cierra leaves. While we waiting for our food to get here, Cierra starts asking me.
"Do you leave campus for lunch?" She asked.
"Sometimes but I don't do it every day," I said since the school lunch is okay but the mashed potatoes are kind of bland.

I mean come on, they need to at least put some season on mashed potatoes. Me and Cierra continue talking until the big white lady called our order. I took our order and got in the car because I don't want nobody to think that me and Cierra skipping school and shit which is not the case. Especially the older people around my parent's age. I gave Cierra the boneless sweet and smoky wings, fries and Coke while I got boneless garlic parmesan wings.

Unlike Kira, Maria and their ratchet friends, I can connect with Cierra which is she plays an instrument, cook, paint and draw. Her singing voice sounds decent since on our way to Checkers, I played about 5 songs and she sings all of them. At least she doesn't sound like most of the kids my age on Instagram where I laughed my ass off sometimes because they tried to be the next Michael Jackson, Joe, Maxwell, Whitney Houston, Aaliyah and any other singers but they failed miserably.

At least she was honest about her singing voice but her rap skills kind of suck. We continue eating lunch and talking until it's time for us to go back to school since the lunch will be over in 15 minutes and I'm not trying to get detention.

Janiya
After the normal day of school, I came home from school with my mom laying on the couch watching "Judge Mathis" since she just got off work a couple of hours ago.
"Hey Niya, how is school?" She asked.
"Same old, same old, so how is work?" I asked since her clients is the wheelchair older lady,

"It's good" She said as she went back watching the court shows since I watched it with her sometimes. I went to my room to change my clothes into my activewear and sat down on my bed and start doing my homework. I'm glad my mom enjoys her new job so she won't have to clean up the dirty room nor seeing the dead bugs and rat. Even she had to take care of the old lady at least she got a better job.

When I'm done with my homework, I got up, took my phone, put my shoes on and went to the kitchen as my mom asked me.
"Niya, while you taking a walk, I want you to go to the store and buy some more milk so I can man Tuna Helper for dinner tonight!" My mom said as she grabbed the remote to change the channel.
"Okay mom!" I said as I grabbed the banana out of the refrigerator.

She gave me the $20 bills so I can buy what I want as I headed out the door. I'll go to the store after my afternoon walked and before I get home because we kind of running out of the milk because we mostly used it for cereal.

Cierra
I'm at home watching TV and eating the meatloaf my mom made earlier today before she goes to work. I left campus with Tyrie for lunch earlier today which is the first time I leave campus for lunch. I wasn't about it at first but he promised me he won't get me in trouble since he leaves campus sometimes.

We came back to school 5 minutes before we go back to our 4th block which thank god he brought me back to school in time because I wasn't trying to ger in trouble where I get detention for a day. When I'm done eating my dinner, I went to the kitchen to clean out my plates, turn the kitchen lights off and went back to the living room which is I changed the channel because you know, I  don't watch reality shows that much. 

I continue flipping through channels until I get to TV One which is "Unsung" came on. Yes, I watch TV One because at least they got some decent shows unlike BET which is I don't watch it as much I used to when I was younger. Don't get me wrong, I watch certain shows on BET like "Tales", "Being Mary Jane", the movies I like and so on because they got too many reality shows and don't even show music video no more especially when "106 & Park" was still running.

I'm glad that it's ended a few years ago because it's been bored me for the past years especially when Bow Wow and some girl named Keisha Shante hosted the show for the last couple of years. Let me tell you, they made it more boring were a lot of people lost interest in that show. If you asked me, I lost interest in that show a year before Terence and Rossie left which is back in 2011 when I was 10 years old at the time.

At the time, I was more into watching shows like "Regular Show", "Aventure Time", "Modem Family", "Mike And Molly" and so on. As for BET Award, I don't watch it much neither because they promote untalented artists who only come to the music industry for money but never gave the good artist nor a decent artist the awards. 

Not only they promote mumble rap bullshit, they got too many performances that I don't care about. When I do watch them, I watch half of them and keep it moving which is to make better music or doing the artwork. I continue watching TV for a couple of hours until it's time for me to go to bed which is I turned the TV off, go to my room, plug my phone on the charger, laid down on my bed and went to sleep.