14

Cierra
Me and my mom in the living room watching TV while eating bagels for brunch since I slept a little bit late today. Today is Uncle Marcus's birthday which is he just invited us to dinner at Olive Garden tonight along with my cousin. To be honest, I never been to Olive Garden but I heard that the breadstick is good from my cousin Jania. Yes, that's one of my cousin names which is that the one who a couple of years older than me has been pressuring me to get a boyfriend.

The part of me, I want to get one just to get my 18 years old cousin to shut the hell up about it because the last thing I want to do is get my heart broken or get into another abusive situation but it's just dramatic violence. When I'm done with my bagel, I went to the kitchen and washed out my saucers as I saw my mom talking on the house phone.
"Cierra, Jania want you", My mom said.
"Coming", I said as I walked back into the living room and grabbed the cordless house phone.

Phone Convo
Cierra: Hello!
Jania: Hey cuz, what are you doing?
Cierra: Not much, we just watching TV, so what are you doing?
Jania: About to go to the grocery store for the Thanksgiving dinner in a couple of weeks.
Cierra: Alright, I got to get going, I'm about to go to my hobby room and paint for a little while.
Jania: Okay, tell Aunt Licia I said hey.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Jania, I went to the kitchen, grabbed the cup, put some water in it and went to my hobby room so I can paint for a little while since it's almost noon and I'm not leaving the house until 6 pm anyway.

Janiya
After I went to the church, and my grandma is at Walmart for Thanksgiving dinner which is in a couple of weeks. And my mom usually gets Thanksgiving dinner every year in the first week of November but sometimes in the middle of November but this yeah, I'm shopping with my grandma because my mom got to work today.

Yes she works on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday since she might work on Saturday sometimes but whatever, at least she works about 5 or 6 days instead of 7 days because it would be exulting. While we at the baking ailed, my grandma starts to say something.
"Okay Niya, go get the canned pumpkins and can of apple filling," My grandma said she making the sweet potato pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, cheesecake and so on since we always got a variety of desert every year same with Christmas because some of us don't care for pumpkin pie, not sweet potato pie.

I grabbed two cans of canned pumpkins and 3 cans of "Great Value" brand of apple filling because my grandma is making the apple pie and she don't want to do all that cutting the apple in slices like I usually do whenever I make apple pie. I put them items in the cart after my grandma got the pecan and chocolate chips for the pecan pie and graham crust for the cheesecake.

"Okay, what are we getting next Niya?", My grandma said since we already got some of things so far but we going have to go somewhere else because they don't have some of the things we need for the Thanksgiving dinner. I took out the grocery list and I told her that we going to need some more eggs, cheese and more milk because we making baked macaroni and cheese too.

We about to go to the dairy allied to get the milk, cheese, and eggs since if they don't have the cheese that she usually used to make a mac and cheese with which is extra sharp cheddar or mild cheddar in Kraft brand, we going somewhere else even some of the stuff had to be in the cheap brand because we don't have to spend a lot of money on Thanksgiving dinner.

Here my advice, if you getting prepared for the holiday seasons, it's best you can do the shopping on the first week of November and December because if you wait until the last minutes, they ain't going to have the things you need and most of the store will be close on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe some restaurant but it's best if you not wait until the last minutes when you doing a little shopping.