81

Tyrie
I woke up at 9 AM hearing Tiffani's loud ass mouth all the way up here. Cierra and I was on the phone talking for 30 minutes since I heard Tiffani telling me to get off of the phone. I don't know what the hell was her problems but she needs to get over it because none of Cierra's family member don't know who she was and they don't want no drama on Cierra's birthday party the other day.

After I used the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom as I heard the fights getting louder and louder as I went downstairs since I'm getting ready to asked.
"What the hell is going on down here?", I asked as everybody got quiet for a few seconds.
"That hoodrat over here had some random dude with the Miami area code calling my phone", My mom said as she flips the pancake.
"Oh shut the hell up you dumbass bitch, you and your punk ass husband always on some messy shit just never mind y'all goddamn business", Tiffani said being disrespectful to my parents like she always do.

"Don't talk to my relatives like that Tiffani", Quan said as she giving him an freaking side eyes like she don't know what the hell are she talking about.
" Really Quan, you going to defend this bitch who all in my business? ", She screams like a bratty little kids.
" You heard him, don't freaking talk to my wife like that", My dad said as everybody agreed with him while Tiffani about to stormed upstairs but my mom stopped her.

"Where the hell are you going?", My mom asked as she getting ready to fixed me the plate of blueberry pancakes.
" I'm taking my ass back to bed, you not going to sit here and be a bitch to me all day", She said but I knew my mom ain't going to let her.

"Hell no, you are not going to lay on your ass sleep all day like you did the other day, now get your ass in the dining room because we about to eat", My mom said as she sucked her teeth.
"Bitch, you makes me sick", She mumbled as she went to the dinning room.
"What the hell did you just say?", My mom asked as she about to fixed her own plates while everybody else in the dinning room eating breakfast including me.
"Nothing", She said as she sat down on the table and eat her food.

My mom was right, she slept all day the other day which is on Cierra's birthday. She didn't get up out of the bed until after we leaves for the birthday party and a couple of hours before she pulled up to her uncle's house uninvited. As for some dude from Miami, he better not called my parents phone nor pulled up to our house again because Quan looks at that dude like he wants to beat the dog shit out of him yesterday.

Cierra
I'm at home decorating the hummingbird cake with the Duncan Hines frosting after I let them cool down completely. I was going to make some pineapple upside down cake at first but I decide to makes some hummingbird cake instead before I goes to Uncle's Marcus's house which is I got plenty of times to make the cake.

I did took an pills while the cake is baking since it's takes 20 minutes to bake anyways. After I put the pecan on the cake, I put them on the cake plate with the lid on it, put them in the refrigerator and got out of the kitchen as my mom just got out of the bathroom with the black towel wrapped around her. I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower as I washed my body a few times. 

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my belly button ring and put on my ripped jeans and white wide strapped tink top.

Cierra's outfit