21

Cierra
After I watch Christmas movies until almost 2 AM and went to bed, I woke up with the turkey bacon hits my nose. So I got up, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, handle my business and went to the living room as I saw my mom cooking breakfast on the Saturday morning.
"Google morning CiCi", My mom said as I walked into the kitchen to fixed me some coffee since its already made.
"Good morning mom, how is your overtime hours last night?", I asked as I put the fresh coffee in the aqua blue coffee mug.
"It's was good, I got a couple of hours of sleep before I cook the breakfast", My mom said as she scrambled the eggs.

In case you didn't know, she works on Fridays sometimes but it's mostly overtime and she be having some extra money in her pocket each time she works overtime. When I'm done making me some coffee on the late Saturday morning, I went into the living room, turn the TV which is its on CBS 12 and change the channel to see what's on because it's nothing but a paid program anyways until I get to Discovery Family which is "My Little Pony Friendship Magic" is on.

I always loves My Little Pony since I was little and I still do until this day especially before My Little Pony Friendship Magic came out. I only got an problem with certain Bronies and Pegasisters since whenever people said they don't like that show, they get all butt hurt about it just shoving it down people throat. I'm like what the hell?, that show is not for everybody since some of them is not the huge fan of My Little Pony. They need to realize that not everybody going to like that show and accept their opinion even they said something they disagree with.

I continue watching My Little Pony until my mom called me by my nickname.
"CiCi, the breakfast is ready", My mom said as I got up and went to the kitchen to grabbed the plates of cheese grist, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs and the buttermilk biscuit. I went back into the living room and enjoy watching the Saturday morning cartoon while my mom fixing her the plates.

When my mom came in the living room, we ate silence for a few minutes until my mom said something.
"Cierra, your grandma called", She said as she takes a bite of the scrambled eggs.
"Which grandma, Rita?", I asked as I take a bite of the cheese grist.
"Yes her, they invited us to church tomorrow if you want to come", My mom said as she takes another bite of the grist. I ain't been to church in the long time but I need the Jesus Christ in my life.

The last time I went to church was when I was in 7th grade when my dad was locked up for a year for assault on female because he beats the hell out of Hispanic lady over petty bullshit. I'm glad that my grandma from my dad side invited me, my mom and grandma to the church because it's been years since I went there and Grandma Rita is also having the Sunday dinner too since she wants me and my mom to help her cook.

D'Angelo
Today is my 17th birthday since I'm still going to Bonefish Grill for the birthday dinner but it's ain't going to happen until tonight. So me and Breanna at the mall just getting us some outfits before we go back to school on Monday. So far, we only went to 2 stores which is Foot Locker and H&M. Now we at Forever 21 to get me a couple of more outfits as Breanna start asking me.

"Did Janiya tell you happy birthday?", She asked hoping she didn't forget my birthday.
"Yes, this morning", I said since she the main ones who told me happy birthday on Instagram along with Tyrie, Cierra and all the other people from around the world. I texted Janiya this morning to remind her that the birthday dinner tonight before her and her mom goes to the grocery store for grocery shopping.

We continue finding the outfit we like until we ready to try on some of the clothes. I went into the dressing room to try on a couple of my outfit before I pay for them which is it's look good enough so I took off my 2nd outfit and put my original clothes. I got out of the dressing room and wait on Breanna to try on the outfit as my phone start ringing and it's was Janiya calling me.