61

Cierra
I woke up a little bit early as I moaned out of my sleep, press the snooze button, got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. I know you asking what's time I get home from Grandma Rita's house last night, it's was after 10:30 PM since I wiped the make up off of my face with the make up wipe, put on my pajamas and went to sleep as I plugged my phone on the charger since it's was running low anyways.

I know go to bed a little bit later than I usually goes to bed on the school days but to be honest, it's won't hurt if I just stay up a little bit late on school days sometimes. When I'm done doing my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom, put the pads on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body with the Pretty As A Peach lotion since I got the whole set, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black turtle neck long sleeves shirt.

Cierra's outfit

I put on my black thigh high boots, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom sitting in the living room drinking the coffee as usual

"Good morning CiCi", My mom said as she takes an sip of the coffee before she goes to her room and sleep for a couple of hours.

She still going to run some errands today but most of the places that she going to be at ain't going to open until around 9 AM since I'm going to be at school. I told my mom good morning and fixed me some breakfast sandwich which is I'm making the English muffin and it's in the toast.

Yes, this is why I got up an hour early so that I'll have time to make me the breakfast sandwich. If I got up at the same time as I normally gets up, I won't have time to make an breakfast sandwich since I would just grabbed the pop tart or make something quick like pancakes on the stick or something.

When I'm done with the bacon, I put them on the paper and let it cool down some since I'm about to fixed me the glass of orange juice. I put the bacon and eggs on the English muffin, grabs my breakfast including the orange juice and went to the living room and start eating my warm breakfast sandwich since the news is on.

I know you asking am I going to clean up my mess before I leave, yes since I'll be leaving in 30 minutes which is I'm going to be at school a little bit earlier than I usually do especially when I got my car.

Tyrie
I'm at the cafeteria eating pop tart since she came to the school a little bit early today after I stopped by the gas station put some gas in the car. I was going to calls Cierra last night but I know she's tired from being at her grandma's house since she have been over there for hours helping her.

I'm not talking about Licia's mom, I'm talking about her other grandma since she told me that her birthday is on the same month as hers which is in a couple of weeks. I don't know what I'm going to give her yet but I will figured out since I'm thinking about act like it's Valentine's Day but it's her birthday.