45

Tyrie
I woke up at almost 9:30 AM with the bacon hits my noes on the Saturday as I moaned out of my sleep. I got up out of the bed, made the bed up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom, I got out and went to the living room as I saw Quan in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Ty", He said as he about the scrambled the eggs.
"Morning Quan, how is your sleep last night?", I asked as I sat down in the living room since the TV is on ABC 25 which is some nature shows is on. 
"It's was good", I said as I grabs the remote and change the channel to something else. I continue changing the channel until I get to Showtime Extreme which is "Dexter" is on.

They show this show all day around Christmas and New Year but I only watch a few episodes of "Dexter" and keep it moving. As soon another episode of "Dexter" about to come on, I start asking Quan about Tiffani because I know she trying to get back with him but it's not going to happen this time.

"Have Tiffani called you?", I asked.
"Yeah, but I kept ignoring her because I don't want to hear her tattoo tears about wanting me back", He said as he fixing us the plates. He gave her so many chances and she kept screwing up so I'm glad he broke up with Tiffani a week before he met Cierra so he won't have to hear her starting shit with Cierra for no reasons.

I mean come on, she does that shit to a lot of females expect for Kira since she wants me to go out with her but it's not going to happen. I don't see Kira much on the last couple of days of final exam which is thank god because she going to give me the whole Cierra ain't going to give me none bullshit.

She may been through a lot of shit when she was younger but at least she don't go around and sleeps with every dudes in South Florida like Kira and her little minions do. 

Janiya
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower since I'm going to my grandma's house today. Yes, my grandma wants me to come over to her house and stay over there for a couple of days including Christmas Day. So I packed my bags last night before I got in my bed and watch "This Christmas".

When I'm done doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom and went to my room. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is black leggings and white shirt since one of my grandma friends daughter going to do my hair anyways.

Janiya's outfit

I don't know if that lady going to do my hair today or tomorrow since she said she got a lot of things to do today including shopping for Christmas gift since tomorrow is Christmas Eve

I don't know if that lady going to do my hair today or tomorrow since she said she got a lot of things to do today including shopping for Christmas gift since tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I put on my boots, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my sweater, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the bathroom lights off and went to the living room as I saw my mom watching the reruns of "Dexter" on Showtime since they shows all day around Christmas and New Year.

"Are you ready to go Janiya?", My mom asked as she grabs the remote and tum the TV off.
"Yeah", I said as I put the overnight bag on my shoulder while my mom puts her jacket on. Me and my mom heads of the door as my mom made sure the door is locked. My mom unlocked her car door as I put my overnight bag in the backseat of the car, got in, closed the door and put the seatbelt on while my mom turns her car on, put her seatbelt on and drove off to my grandma's house.