115

Armani
I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face and the bacon smell hits my noes as I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out as I went to the kitchen to fixed me some coffee since Rochelle getting ready to say something.
"Good morning Armani", She said as she puts the bacon on the paper towel.
"Good morning Rochelle", I said as I took the coffee creamer out of the refrigerator. 

When I'm done fixing me some coffee, I sat down at the breakfast bar since Rochelle is about to fixed us the plates before we get ready for work which is we had to open the salon in a couple of hours. At least I got a couple of more days before Friday since Rochelle is giving me an day off which is thank god because I'm still going to see "Deadpool 2". I hope that Cierra called Tyrie about our double dates because I don't know do he got anything plans to do that night or not.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out the plates and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene since it's time for me to get ready for work. When I'm done doing my hygiene including taking an shower, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white ripped capris and black shirt.

Armani's outfit

I put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black flip flop, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the living room as I grabs the cup of coffee and start watching TV while I'm waiting on Rochelle to get ready for work since she in the bathroo...

I put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black flip flop, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the living room as I grabs the cup of coffee and start watching TV while I'm waiting on Rochelle to get ready for work since she in the bathroom taking an shower. Yes, I can wear whatever I wants at work as long I'm not showing too much skin even though I don't mind wearing the shirt that's shows a little bit of my stomach.

While I'm watching TV, I looked at my phone and it's after 8:30 AM which is almost time for us to go after she clean up her mess and turned the kitchen lights off. I know it's don't take Rochelle that long to get ready for work including taking an shower since we had to open the store in 30 minutes.

I continue watching TV until I say Rochelle walking in the living room with her black sundress and sandals since it's going to be another hot day.
"Are you ready to go Armani?", She said as she grabs her purse and car keys.
"Yeah", I said as I got up and grabs the remote to turn the TV off and heading out of the door since I don't want to waste anymore times.

I just want to make some money and get out for the next a couple of days since I got plans for Friday.

Janiya
Breanna and I is in my room doing each other nails since while my mom is at work and D'Angelo is at Tyrie's house. I asked my mom about inviting Breanna last night while I'm making me some popcorn which is she fine with it.

While we doing each other nails, I asked her about her guy friend because I wants to know what's up with them 2.
"What's up with you and Davonte?", I asked remembering when I just met him at the skating rink.
"We doing good, he have been busy with his little summer job", She said as I put some purple nail polish on her 4th nail since I'm doing the right hands right now.