54

New Year 2018 (Cierra)
After the long night at Janita's house since me and Janita exchanged numbers before I leave, I went home at nearly 1 AM, washing the make up off of my face, put on my red Micky Mouse pajamas and laid down on my bed looking at the Instagram. 

I can tell that everybody is having an good times since half of them is having the huge party. So I posted the picture of me wearing the dress that I got on last night which is I got shit loads of likes. I was going to read the comments but I'm too tired to do it since I stayed up until almost 1:30 AM so I logged off on computer and went to sleep.

Now, I'm in the kitchen eating breakfast since I made some sausage and eggs casserole for me and my mom. I have been thinking about making that casserole for the past couple of days since I got back from the grocery store for shopping. 

While I'm eating the breakfast, my phone start ringing and it's was Ty calling me but that's has to wait until when I'm done eating breakfast. 
"How is the New Year Eve party last night?", I asked since my mom didn't come home until 3 AM as I heard the shower water running for 20 minutes while I was asleep.
"I had an good time last night", My mom said as she takes an sip of the coffee that I made while the breakfast casserole is cooking in the oven.

Me and my mom decide to talking about what happens last night since I came home a couple of hours before my mom gets here. I knew my mom was in the bathroom, taking an quick shower and went straight to bed since I knew she was tired last night.

She still has to work tonight even though it's the beginning of 2018. When I'm done eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out the plates and fixed me some more coffee as my phone started ringing for the 4th times since I mind as well answer the phone because I'm done eating and about to drink some hot coffee but it's not too hot.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Hello!
Tyrie: What's up babe, what are you doing?
Cierra🏝🏖♒: I just ate breakfast about 15 minutes ago, so did you have an good times last night?
Tyrie: I was until after you left.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: What do you mean, what's going on after I leaves the party?
Tyrie: Tiffani, Heather and Kira got into the fight last night.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Are you shitting me right now?
Tyrie: No I'm not babe, Kira started the fight first where she beats the shit out of Janita and Tiffani ain't done shit about it so the neighbors called the police.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: So did them 2 hoodrats goes to jail?
Tyrie: Yeah, so what are you doing today?
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Not much, I just want chill on the last day of winter break before I go back to school tomorrow, what about you?
Tyrie: I'm taking Quan to the grocery store today since he don't have to work today anyways.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Alright, I got to get going, I had to finish clean up my mess before I go to the living room and watch TV with my mom, I love you Ty.
Tyrie: I love you too CiCi
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I kissed Ty through the phone, I finish clean up my mess before I watch "The Real" with my mom since it's almost 10 AM and I been up for an hour now. I hope this year is less of the headaches without any bullshit from Aunt Porcha since she going to sit at court showing her ass a day after MLK day which is in a couple of weeks.

I know she thinks I'm lying about the rape which is I wasn't which is the part of the reasons why Uncle Marcus didn't invite her to the ugly sweater party last week. No matter how I tell the court system what happens to me, Aunt Porcha going to keeps defend her brother especailly when his ass can't stay out of trouble with the law for shit.

Tyrie
I went home at 2 AM after the huge fight that Tiffani, Heather and Kira got into last night. What did they fight about you may asked, it's started when Janita give Cierra the phone number since Tiffani rushing her to get out of her house and calls her a man stealer.