79

Janiya
Today is Friday which is my mom is going out tonight. My mom said she'll goes to Rainbow to get her the outfits for her night out when she gets off work. As for D'Angelo, he coming over here around 6 PM after my mom leaves since I'm cooking dinner tonight which is the frozen pizza and chili cheese fries.

I'm thinking about making some golden cake with chocolates frosting for dessert since I'll make them before I cook the chili cheese fries and frozen pizza since none of them don't take long to cook. Now, I'm in the bathroom washing my face and brush my teeth after I took an quick shower. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom and went to my room as I sprayed myself, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and grey long sleeves shirt.

Janiya's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading to the living room as I took out travel size coffee mug to fixed me some coffee as my mom getting ready to s...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading to the living room as I took out travel size coffee mug to fixed me some coffee as my mom getting ready to say something to me.

"Good morning Niya", My mom said as she takes an bite of the bagel before she gets ready for work.
"Good morning mom", I said as I put some French vanilla coffee creamer back in the refrigerator. After I fixed me some coffee, I packed me some lunch which is bologna sandwich, Little Debbie brand Swish Roll and the can of Publix brand orange soda as my mom reminded me about tonight since I'm helping her getting ready for her night out which is I didn't forget about it.

When I'm done packing my lunch, I grabs the Apple Cinnamon cereal bar, the banana and Welch brand fruit punch juice since it's time for me to heads to the bus stop. I told my mom bye and heading out of the door on another cool morning since they said it's going to warm up a little bit later on today when I gets out of the school.

As for D'Angelo, he probably going to come to my house earlier than he expected since we lives across the street from each other anyways.

Jania
I'm at home eating the breakfast skillets since I got up a little bit early this morning. This is the last weekend that I will be at home since I'm going back to work on Monday for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I still gets my school work done since I passed the test for a couple of my classes yesterday afternoon before I go outside on the porch and chill. My dad called me last night to invite me to the family gathering on Sunday at his house since he said it's going to be less of the drama than it's was a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still pissed at that sociopath bitch for bringing up the old shit especially when she said that she slept with Sebastian a few times while Aunt Licia is pregnant with Cierra.

I'm like bitch, shut the hell up about shit that's happens 17 years ago because nobody don't give a damn about the love affair. What's pissing me off the most is the fact when she caused Cierra have an mental breakdown by saying she was willing to sleep with her father and giving everybody the "Black Lives Matter" bullshit since it's don't have nothing to do with him being an black man.