114

Janiya
I woke up with the sun hits my face after D'Angelo and I was talking on the phone for a couple of hours. I didn't go to bed until nearly 2 AM since my phone was running low. So I plugged my phone on the charger before I laid down and went to sleep. When I'm done using the bathroom since I just made my bed up, I got out as I walked in the kitchen since I took out the bagel and strawberry cream cheese.

I put the bagel in the toaster for a few minutes as I'm about to make some fresh coffee have been sitting there for a while now which is my mom was getting ready for work when she made it. When the bagel is done, I took them out of the toaster, let them cool down a little bit, fixed me some coffee and grabs the Yoplait brand French vanilla yogurt. I spread the bagel with the strawberry cream cheese, clean up my mess, put my breakfast on the tray and went to the living room as I grabs the remote and turned the TV on which is on Fox 29 but I decide to change the channel because I wants to know what's on TV right now.

Just because I'm out of school for the summer doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and watch talk shows all freaking day especailly Wendy William Show which it's comes on at 3 PM on Fox 29. I'm surprised that shit is still running because all that lady do is sit on her chair and talking about shit that nobody cares about and listening some bullshit lies about celebrities especailly when it's the allegations that's are very serious. Like I said before, I don't believe everything that the media be saying unless they dig for the deeper information which is they loves to give us the basic information especailly TMZ which is I don't watch that shit neither. 

I continue changing the channel until I get to Fuse which is the reruns of Sister Sister is on as I getting ready to eat my breakfast before I soak my feet while I'm watching the TV on the Tuesday morning.

Cierra
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I ate breakfast and watch TV for a couple of hours since I been up since 8 AM this morning because I made some breakfast casserole for me and my mom since I save some of it for my mom. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I went to the bathroom as I sprayed my love box and put on my white bikini since I'm going to the swimming pool today.

Cierra's outfit

I lotion my body, put on my belly button ring, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my white bathing suit cover, put on my black flip flop, grabs my phone and speaker and got out of my room as I saw my mom talking to one of her friends

I lotion my body, put on my belly button ring, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my white bathing suit cover, put on my black flip flop, grabs my phone and speaker and got out of my room as I saw my mom talking to one of her friends. I went to the kitchen and grabs the English toffee ice cream bar since that what my mom brought this morning from the store on her way home from work this morning, grabs the bottle of water and heading out of the back door as I plugged my phone on the speaker and start playing the music on Apple Music which is "Oui" by Jeremiah started playing in the background.

I took off my flip flop, sat down on pool chair as I opened my ice cream bar and start eating. I swear, my mom and I needs to go grocery shopping since I'm going to get something from Bud's Chicken and Seafood even though they messed my order up sometimes. Unlike some of the people, I don't go out in public and show my ass over some petty shit especailly the fast food restaurant.