74

Jania
It's been a week since Shawn past away over petty bullshit since Sienna ain't getting out of jail anytime soon. The funeral lasted for an hour yesterday since I saw most of Shawn's family members and friends. It's only a few didn't shows up because they handle seeing Shawn in the body casket nor getting burred in the grave yard.

After the funeral is over with, we had an dinner at his grandma's house remembering Shawn since it's was way less of the drama than what's happens to my dad's house last week where Cierra ran away crying in the guest room a couple of days before she tried to kill herself.

If that Sienna bitch didn't brings up the old shit and called Aunt Licia's daughter a liar, the dinner probably wouldn't be that bad. Now, I'm in the living room watching This Week on ABC 25 while I'm eating the breakfast sandwich. Tasha and Ava is invited me to the ice cream shop at Delray Beach called "Proper Ice Cream" which is I been there a few times.

I'm glad Ashley is not invited because she going to start act the fool in public and I don't have time for her childish behavior. I know she going to have something shitty to say about Shawn because she's his ex girlfriend which is she cheated on him a year before we got together. Yes, she had him first until she screwing around with his fake ass friend.

Not only she an bitter ex girlfriend but she going to brings up the same old baby daddy story since she has an baby by some dude name Zion which is the ones who stays at Deerfield Beach with his mom who can't keep a job long enough. Everytime Tasha brings her cousins, it's always "N-word ain't shit" bullshit talking about she ain't seen her daughter, he ain't do anything for her daughter, he has to pay child support or blah blah blah.

I'm like bitch shut the hell up because she could had that baby by anybody else but that son of a bitch who can't keep an job for at least more than a month and gets high all the time. I'm not going to lie, I love my 10 months old goddaughter like my own but she always gets Tasha to babysit her while she out partying at Miami since it's got ass loads of clubs over there.

I don't mind if she goes out and party every once in awhile to take their break from their kids but every night, hell no which is the main reasons why Ava stop hanging out with her a few months back. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out the plates, mixed me some more coffee and went back to the living room as I watch TV a couple of hours before I leave since that place ain't going to be open until around noon anyways.

Cierra
I'm in the living room watching TV while my mom is doing laundry since Tyrie just left my house a couple of hours ago. My mom let him stayed at my house a little bit longer because he was helping us cleaning up the house before he went home. 

While I'm watching the basketball games on ESPN, my phone start ringing and it's was Jania calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Hello!
Jania💜🐟🐦: Hey Cierra, what are you doing?
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Not much, why?
Jania💜🐟🐦: I want you to pull up at Proper Ice Cream.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Are you talking about the ice cream shop at Delray Beach?
Jania💜🐟🐦: Yeah, dad took us there a few times, so get freshen up and pulled up.
Cierra🏝🏖♒: Alright as long Ashley is ain't there, you know I don't like her ratchet ass.
Jania💜🐟🐦: Don't worry, Tasha didn't invite her cousin this time.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Jania, I told my mom I'll be back in an couple of hours because she invited me to the ice cream shop that I been to a few times called "Proper Ice Cream" which is at Delray Beach. I'm glad she didn't brings Tasha's cousin to the ice cream shop this time because I don't want to her the same story about her baby father since he can't keep a job for shit.