57 - Postpone dinner

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
BLOOD/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGESWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL BLOOD/GORE

I sat in silence watching the movie playing on the TV. Alessia was beside me, her head rested on my chest, with my arm being wrapped around her. As much as she wanted to watch a movie, she was exhausted and fell asleep just like I knew she would. I didn't move from my place and instead enjoyed a bit of peace.

The last couple of days have been calm and quiet. Alessia's leg was looking much better, she could now walk without her crutch. I mindlessly rubbed circles on her arm and thought about Mariano. I did try calling him and I left a couple of texts which he didn't respond to. Alessia was growing more and more worried. Fucking hell, all he had to do was reassure her that he was all right. I don't want her getting stressed over every little problem. But I understood what he was going through. Betrayal. And the worst form because he was in love with Alena.

I may even go and find Mariano myself and tell him to get himself sorted. Alena was still in the basement, I do think it's wise to allow Mariano to deal with her. After all, she was his girlfriend. I could see that Alessia desperately wanted to ram a rusty hot poker through her heart but she refrained from doing so. I liked that she listened to me, occasionally. But whenever she passed the basement door, I could see her step hesitate for a millisecond.

I felt Alessia stir and she yawned while sitting upright. "Oh did I miss the movie?" She asked quietly. "Yes you did." I smiled and pulled her back into my arms. She didn't resist and grabbed ahold of my hand. "I want to go out." She said. "Where?" I asked as I looked down at her. "Just for a drive." She sighed. She has been cooped up inside.

"All right. We'll go for dinner. But I'm driving." I smiled memorising each of her freckles. She shook her head slowly, her lips forming a cute frown. "But I want to drive." She turned to look up at me. Her head now rested on my lap. "You can drive the SUV." I smirked. She narrowed her deep blue eyes at me. "I want to drive the McLaren. I didn't get a scratch on it."

"I know. My answers still no." I smirked. "Fine." She huffed, accepting my decision once more. I didn't tell her off for driving my car because she was upset but she didn't scratch it. So maybe I'll let her drive one day. I leaned close to her and kissed her. I loved the way she ran her hand through my hair, pushing me closer to her. Our tongues danced together so sweetly, our noses brushed so softly. I pulled away and smiled at her. "By the way, we've found Sánchez. Can we postpone dinner and kill him instead?"

She looked at me before smiling. "Sounds perfect. Let me get ready." Fuck, she had my heart with those very words. I watched her walk away and head upstairs. She was perfect the way she was but as always she needed to get ready and who am I to complain. She's so fucking beautiful.

Almost an hour later, I was ready. I wore a fitted dark suit and my belt carried two guns. My guards were also prepared with their instructions and the cars were waiting. I stood talking to a guard. I was still very unused to not having Ramsay here. He just knew what to do without me telling him.