50 - Destroy me

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING

"Calm down Ace. I'm coming." Ramsay spoke and switched the phone off. Fuck. I dialled another number, the tone almost getting the better of my patience. "Is Alessia with you?" I asked forgoing a greeting. "No. What why?" Mariano replied. "What's happened? Is she safe?" He asked now with concern. "Someone's taken her." I mustered.

"Taken her. What the fuck?! What happened!?" Mariano shouted. He was worried and that worried me, but I buried the feeling down. I couldn't feel things if I wanted to find her. So I told him, I told him about the men I did not know. But why would they take her? Did she do something to someone? My heart dropped, did I do something and they took her to hurt me. Because it would destroy me if anything happened to her.

"I'll find her." Mariano stated and switched the phone off. No plans, nothing. He would just find her. Fucking hell. That wasn't reassuring. I stared down at Alessia's phone still in my hand. "Boss, what would you like to do with the bodies?" Andre asked, coming up in front of me.

My mind was already fucked up and this fucker wanted to know what to do with the bodies. I clenched my jaws tightly, trying to stop myself from killing the man. "Get fucking rid of them." I growled.

I couldn't think, my mind kept going dark and I thought of the worst. "She can handle herself." A breathless voice spoke up. I stopped pacing and looked up to see Ramsay coming to a halt. He ran here with guns across his belt, his jacket barely being on his body. My friend came to help me.

"Who did you piss off?" KC asked as she approached me. She must have come with Ramsay. I glanced down at her growing belly and I felt guilt ridden. Her T-shirt was loose around her as she too came to help, even if she was pregnant. "It could have been Alessia too." Ramsay spoke, turning to look KC who only brushed away her blonde hair from her face. They stared at each other, they were lovers but they were still loyal to their own boss.

I don't recall pissing anyone off recently and even if I did, they didn't have the money or backup to carry out what happened last night. What happened was personal. They came knowingly into my home to take her from me. And they did it when I wasn't there. They'd been watching us. Alessia, she must have pissed someone off, she loves messing with everyone. But she wouldn't leave behind crumbs. She was smart. Fuck fuck.

"What do I do?" I exhaled, my breathing becoming jagged. I rubbed my sweaty palms against my trousers. Ramsay placed his arm on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "We'll find her." He assured.

The sky was getting lighter by the second. We had no lead on where she was. Whoever it was, didn't reveal themselves. I almost half expected Alessia to just walk back inside. But she did not. I was going to fucking lose it. Every second that passed, could be another second of pain for her. She was shot. Fuck. If I had stayed home, if I was better prepared, she could still be here. We could be watching another movie.