62 - Piss me off

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL/SMOKING
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL/SMOKING BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I lay staring up at the ceiling. The bed was a mess much to my content. I stretched my bare legs across the sheets and breathed slowly.

Fucking Ace. I can't do anything remotely fun or thrilling. Well I could but I do understand not to. Fuck, I hate being wrong but yet here I am. I've shopped endlessly and ate out in various places so I was running out of ideas. I even visited a racetrack purely to watch which was boring as fuck. I'd rather be in the drivers seat.

But I'd do it for Ace and our baby. He was right. I'm just not used to thinking about anyone besides myself. I lay a hand onto my stomach, maybe I'd feel our baby move. I needed to rest. Fuck. I could kill for a smoke or a little glass of wine. It's so foreign to me, I've always indulged. Perhaps it's better if I did give up smoking and drinking but as quick as that thought came up it vanished. Oh shit. I might breastfeed. Images of me holding our baby popped up, with me looking down at them, the way my mother probably looked at me before she passed.

I stood up and walked towards the wardrobe. A whole month has passed without any incidents. I'm sure Ace was pleased. Speaking of Ace, he had a freshly dry cleaned suit hanging up on his side of the wardrobe. I ran my hand down the soft dark material. What ever the fuck for?

I could hear his voice faintly from downstairs. That man, fuck, he's got me wrapped round his little finger. And I didn't even mind.

I have to say I enjoyed our little argument. At the time I did cry which was particularly stupid of me. I guess it's just my hormones running wild. I saw a side to Ace which everyone else saw, the scary side. I wasn't even slightly scared, only upset. He was always so fucking right. I should listen to him more.

I pulled the suit off and laid it on a chair. I took off my own T-shirt and underwear and tossed them aside. I buttoned up the dark shirt as I wore it. It was indeed very soft, smelt very nice and the fit was loose but that did not matter.

I sat down at my makeup table and began to apply some face cream. Just as I anticipated, I could hear him walk upstairs and towards our room. He opened the door and walked in. "Alessia, why is my suit on the chair?" He asked. I didn't turn to face him and instead looked at him through the mirror. "Haven't a clue." I said as I puckered my lips and applied some lip balm.

"Right.." He drawled and started to undress much to my enjoyment. "Can I come?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "It's a dull meeting." He replied. "Still dull is better than what I'm doing." I remarked. I was doing nothing.

He shook his head. "No Alessia." He said his final word. Fuck. Not that I cared. But I loved the way he said no. "Where's my shirt?" He asked. I couldn't help but smile in amusement. He caught my smile and walked up behind me. "My shirt?" He asked. I regained my composure and stood up facing him. "I have no idea." I smirked loosely while gazing at his inked chest.