59 - Die bitch

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

"Like this?" I asked Ace as I pointed my gun at the target board which was barely fifty feet away

"Like this?" I asked Ace as I pointed my gun at the target board which was barely fifty feet away. He stood behind me and adjusted my arm slightly. I'd never thought he would actually want to train me or have the patience for it. "Yes. Now shoot." He said as he stepped to the side, watching me. I squinted my eyes and released a slow breath. I clicked the trigger and the bullet shot out.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled and chuckled. I could hear Ace laughing. "I don't know how you missed that." He chuckled. "I have rubbish aim. I thought we had established that?" I smiled. Fuck. Why the fuck can't I hit the target? Ace makes it look so easy, the show off. I'm trying so hard to impress him but really I do love it when he helps me aim. With his arms around mine, when his breath runs down my neck.

"Let's just throw knives." I suggested as I pulled out a small knife from my pocket. "Watch and learn." I smirked as I aimed the knife. I felt the gentle air breeze and the birds sing. He also insisted we do target practice outside so I wouldn't damage anything. Whatever. I held the knife in my hand and with the gentle flick of my wrist, the knife sliced through the air and hit the centre of the target with a thwack.

Ace clapped slowly and I went to fetch the knife. I walked up to him and handed him the knife feeling all too pleased with myself. He felt the weight of my knife and looked at the target board. He was definitely uncomfortable with it. But I soon watched in awe and frustration when he also landed the knife in the centre of the target. "What the fuck?" I muttered in disbelief. He's good at everything. I wondered if we actually hated each other, would I have been able to beat him.

"Don't worry I'll teach you." He chuckled. "Don't worry I'll teach you." I mocked. "I could definitely take you in a fist fight."

"No we aren't fighting Alessia." He smiled as he watched me pace. "Why not?" I asked before I realised why. He didn't want to hurt me. "One day." I smirked and went to collect my knife from the target board once more.

I started to walk back to the house and I heard him call after me. "We aren't don't yet!" I grinned. "But I'm thirsty." I could hear him walk after me. I headed for the kitchen and I poured myself a small glass of smooth orange juice. This will have to do.

I took a sip and sat down at the island. I was a little tired and my arms were a bit sore from aiming. Ace soon joined me and also poured himself a glass of juice. "What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat opposite me. "A lot of things. I really want to go back home." I sighed. As nice as Ace's home was, it wasn't what I was used to.

"We can go if you wish to." He smiled, as he nursed his drink. I smiled as I looked at him. I don't know how he tolerates my mood swings and I've been very nice so far. "No we have a deal...and besides I'm also naming him or her." I smiled. My baby was definitely going to be born in Italy. Before Ace could open his mouth I silenced him. "No you aren't choosing the name, for fucks sake." I could stick to the deal of staying in America for a couple more months and then I'll go home. But I couldn't let him name our baby as selfish as that was. All he's come with now now was Luka and Emma. Not bad names but just too ordinary.