4 - A lethal beauty

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL

Alessia and her father left the house and I was still in a daze. That woman. She was no ordinary woman. There was something about her. She had power, I felt it when she spoke. I felt her strength when she twisted my hand back. She was also quite fucking hot.

Her father was a despicable man. I could sense it. He was fucking disgusting. Alessia never seemed to talk or laugh in his presence, not as much as she did. I could feel their animosity towards each other.

My parents looked at me with wide grins across their faces. "Well what did you think of her? She seems sweet." Mother asked. Sweet? I would not describe her as sweet. Oh but I liked it when she swore. Father chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. Sweet was not a word we used in the mafia. Fucking hell.

"She's fine." I lied effortlessly, for she was more than just fine. Father beamed and patted my shoulder. "That's great son. The marriage will be held in two days time. I will get someone to arrange it all. And all you have to do is arrive with a suit on."

I nodded slowly as I processed the information. I am getting married in two days. I don't know if I felt nervous or apprehensive, but I felt something. She was a fucking stranger. She seemed to be able to hold her own and my God, did she talk back.

My parents soon left after explaining some more mundane information about the wedding and the after party. Of course there would be an after party, any excuse to get drunk. And in my house with my expensive alcohol.

I rolled up the sleeves of my black shirt to my elbows and poured myself a glass of whiskey. The amber colored liquid would help me relax. I was on edge and that could be dangerous.

Thoughts about Alessia invaded my mind and stayed put. How could such a beauty be so lethal. She wasn't what I imagined. Not at all. Her skin was of the warmest caramel, her hair, dark and curly. I wanted to run my hand through it. And her body, fuck her body was ingrained into my mind. Curves and muscle in all the right places. Her eyes, however, struck me the most. Beautiful blue like diamonds. I couldn't help but stare.

"So what do you really think about her?" Kaden asked interrupting my thoughts. Of course that ass was still here. I sighed and faced my brother who stood with his arms crossed across his chest looking at me. "She's...."

He smirked. "She's.."

I closed my eyes and opened them. "She's different. Not like other women." I replied honestly. She was. No one could have spoken to me the way she did and get away with it. I could see such ferocious in her eyes, drive and power.

He nodded. "I think you'll like her once you get to know her. From what I gather, she's as morbid as you are." He smiled and walked towards the front door. "By the way, you have a situation you need to deal with."