63 - Ultrasound

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMOKING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING SMOKING

"Ace!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Where was the fucker?

I held my hands on my hips as I waited patiently. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I headed upstairs. Almost four months have passed and fuck, it was getting harder to walk up and down the stairs. It just required more effort than I could be bothered with.

I noticed Andre at our bedroom door as per usual. He looked at me briefly and moved out of my way. "Is he in there?" I asked him. "Yes boss." He nodded. I told him to call me Don but he seemed to forget. I couldn't help but smile and opened the door.

What I found was Ace fast asleep in the bed. It was almost midday yet he was still asleep. I can't blame him, he has been overworked the past few days and he hardly slept. I walked towards the bed and looked down at him. He was so damn perfect. I would have let him sleep but unfortunately for him, we have somewhere to go. It can't be missed and he would kill me if I went alone. Not so much kill but I'd definitely be in immense trouble.

"Ace." When he didn't appear to respond to that I talked a little louder. "Ace?" I looked at his bare chest, his tattoos that seemed to shape his body, the white sheets were tangled around his torso and legs. I sighed and glanced at the time on my watch. Shit.

"Wake up you fucking ass!" I yelled as I also shook his shoulder roughly in attempts to wake him. "What the fuck!?" He growled deeply as his eyes shot open. He was mad as fuck. Well fuck me. I could see his chest rising and falling sharply. He looked at me, his eyes dark and full of rage. "What the fuck Alessia!?"

"Get the fuck up. The appointment is in twenty minutes." I smiled as I watched him. He looked like he wanted to murder me but a smile soon appeared on his face. Today I had a good reason to wake him not like last time. Last time angry Ace met me, scolded me and then fucked me. "Hurry up." I said and sat down on the bed beside him.

He quickly got out of bed and went to take a shower. I relaxed back and held a hand onto my growing belly. It was quite an unusual sensation, to have something kicking your insides. A little part of me and Ace. I should perhaps call KC, she's been finding it very difficult, especially now since she was in her final month before she was due. I dialled her number and waited for an answer. "KC." I said when I heard her pickup. "Alessia..how are you?" She said almost out of breath.

"I'm fine but what about you? How's the baby?" I asked her. She was told she may have complications. I had been pretty damn insistent and paid the best doctors to take care of her. "I'm okay, the baby too." She said.

"And Ramsay? Is he back yet?" I asked. "He came back yesterday." She replied. I smiled. "Good. I don't know why he went to visit his brother in the first place." I grumbled. I heard KC chuckling and I could definitely hear Ramsay faintly chuckling in the background. "I like your brother better than you." I said loudly so Ramsay could hear. "I've no doubt about that." He yelled through the phone.