49 - Taken

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/GORE/DEATH

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/GORE/DEATH

When Alessia told me she was pregnant, I didn't believe her at first. She just had that look in her eye. I didn't suspect anything. But I am so fucking ecstatic, it's almost unbelievable. She has no idea. This is how Ramsay must have felt. I was going to be a father. Fucking hell.

I was scared shitless. Nothing has ever scared me until now.

Alessia truly was the most perfect woman and she was all mine. So here I was, driving to get her some pizza in the dead of night. She did ask to be treated the same and it's fucking annoying. I just want her to relax. But what she says, goes. I will try though, to not coddle her because she'd hate that.

My parents coming for dinner went better than I had expected. I thought it was going to be awkward between Alessia and mother but she charmed her. My mother, I've never seen her happier.

After grabbing the pizza, fries and ice cream, I drove back home. I also picked up some chocolate, she would like that. Nothing mattered to me more than Alessia. I was going to be a father. Fuck. That kept repeating over and over in my mind. I wouldn't be getting any sleep any time soon. I dread to think how my life would have turned out if I hadn't met her.

One thing was for sure, my child wouldn't have my upbringing. My childhood was stolen from me, guns and violence was all I ever knew. I was brought up to be cold and calculating. As the future heir to my mafia, I had to be. Our child would be the heir to both our mafias, a little bit of discipline would go a long way.

I stepped out of my car, food in hand. The warm air surrounded me. The dim lights of my house spilled onto the ground. The smell of pizza wafted in the air. I was definitely having a slice or two. I tossed my car keys to a guard and walked towards the house.

It was quiet. Too quiet. I hadn't even checked with the guards at the gate. My breathing became slow as I nodded to Andre who accompanied me. He noticed what I did, a lamp inside was shattered. Now there could be a lot of reasons for that, one being Alessia, nonetheless, Andre took out his gun and entered the house before me.

"Boss, it's bad!" Andre yelled, the buffoon. He quickly called for backup. I walked inside and dropped the food in shock. My eyes went wide. Fuck fuck fuck!

Before I knew it, it was like instinct, I had my gun out in front of me. I scanned the room. Broken. Everything was destroyed. But not recklessly, as if someone or some people were fighting. They had been fighting. My guards, about ten men quickly entered the house knowing exactly what to do. I stalked around slowly, my shoes crunching on the shattered glass beneath me. There were splatters of blood around. It covered the walls and floors. There was a thicker trail of blood as it led to a dead man. His face looked beaten, his chest had been stabbed twice, and a large pool of sticky red blood was gathered around him. I noticed another man dead in the hallway. He was slouched, more like thrown against the wall. He too had been stabbed to death, with the small knife still in his chest.