24 - Fire away

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL

The next day Alessia and I were on the way to see Tom for lunch. I felt somewhat apprehensive for this lunch date but eager nonetheless. Tom was always such a pleasure and I'm not always a free man these days.

We arrived at an expensive restaurant. Very tasteful, I'd expect nothing less. Alessia was looking forward to this lunch date, something to do with 'men with accents'. She didn't humor me however. All I could think about was the kiss we shared last night. I wanted more.

I stepped out of the car, walking around and opened the door for her. She smiled and walked up to the restaurant doors. I closed the car door and handed the keys to the valet. "Not a scratch." I semi threatened the young boy.

I caught up with Alessia just before the doors were opened. My hand momentarily brushed against hers and fuck me, all I could think about was pushing her up against the wall and kissing her.

"Ace?" She looked at me. I snapped back to reality and faced her. I hummed. She smirked, her goddamn lips forming the perfect shape. "I said do you want to go ahead?"

She repeated herself for me. Fuck.

I nodded. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" I complimented. I heard Ramsay chuckling behind me. That shit head. "Yes you did." She smiled while adjusting her ass accentuating jeans. I smiled and ran a hand through my hair.

"You don't look too bad yourself Ace." She added quietly so that only I could hear.

The doors were held open as we entered the restaurant. There were many stares in our direction because people have truly nothing else better to do. My reputation proceeded me, especially in America.

I walked forward and talked to the host. He looked seemingly experienced and kind. "Reservation under the name Holcroft." I said. The host smiled and checked his diary and led us to the table.

Alessia was absolutely fascinated with the restaurant. She was also probably thinking about buying the place. Too bad it wasn't for sale no matter how much I offered. I suppose I could have threatened them to hand over the deeds but I have bigger things to do than quarrel over a restaurant.

Amongst the tables, I saw Tom sitting at the far back. He sat sipping a glass of whiskey, possibly the real deal seeing as his face was calm and not one of disgust. He did like his whiskey.

After being led to the table, the host left us and I greeted Tom. "Tom nice to see you once again." I smiled and shook his hand. He rose from his seat and straightened out his navy blue suit jacket.

I turned to face Alessia who was now standing by my side. "Alessia this is Tom, Tom meet my wife." The word just flowed loosely off my tongue.

Alessia smiled at ease and Tom warmed immediately and put out his hand. Surprisingly, she shook his hand. I suppose she isn't completely rude as she makes herself out to be. She would gladly call herself a bitch but dare not to call her one. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet you Tom." She smiled her red lips and blinked her full lashes.