12 - Repulsive creature

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD/GORE        

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARINGVIOLENCE ALCOHOL BLOOD/GORE        

After two excruciating days of being unwell, I finally made a recovery. I was feeling somewhat better. Better in the sense that I didn't feel like ripping someone's head off if they asked me a ridiculous question.

I groaned as I trudged to my walk in wardrobe. I picked out some clothes. The day was young and I had a lot of shit to do.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Ace. I took a few steps back when he entered my room. "I was informed you were awake. How are you feeling?" He asked. I raised a brow. This fucker thinks he can walk in whenever he wants. Much like me if I think about it.

I must say he looked absolutely dashing in his usual attire. Today, however, he chose to wear a white shirt under dark waistcoat. I averted my eyes as I looked for a towel. "I'm much better. Thank you."

I found a towel and headed for the bathroom. "So are you just going to stand there while I take a shower?" I asked Ace with a teasing smirk. He chuckled as he crossed his feet and leaned on the doorframe. "Well I could come and take a shower with you if that's what you mean." He remarked along with a teasing smirk of his own.

"In your dreams." I chuckled and closed the bathroom door behind me. How the fuck does he do that? He seems to always have an answer and in that goddamn cocky way of his. I must admit it's sexy as fuck.

As I stood under the hot water which streamed down my skin, I thought about Ace. He must have a hidden agenda. Why the fuck would he even try with me. I would have thought he would be coursing after thousands of women by now. But he truly surprises me.

The best things can happen unexpectedly. So perhaps I shouldn't be too quick to dismiss him. Maybe I'll just fuck him for fun.

After leaving the bathroom, I changed and did my hair and makeup. I opted for a light look but with my signature red lipstick. I guess the bitch is back. I chuckled as I ran a brush through my wavy hair.

My phone lay on the side and I grabbed it. I looked through all the messages and calls I received and dismissed them for another time. I headed downstairs, my heels clicked against the marble floor.

I did have everything I've always wanted. But could he be the missing Ace that I needed? That I didn't know I needed until he was practically pushed into my life. I contemplated this thought for hours on end, always at the back of my mind.

I caught sight of Ace who was watching some TV absentmindedly in the living room. He turned to look back at me and smiled. Not the kind that would be consider perverted but genuine. I've seen many stares like that. In this world, you learn to deal with it. Or gouge enough fucking eyes out for the stares to cease.

"Back to business Don." KC smiled as she saw me. I nodded. "È bello essere tornati (It's good to be back)" A few guards who were within eyesight bowed their heads at me. I held mine high and walked to the front door.