14 - Drown my sorrows

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS                  

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS                  

I stormed out of the car after I blurted out my personal shit to Ace. Why? Why the fuck did I do that? Fuck.

KC and my guards ran after me, I could hear the patter of their shoes as they tried to catch up. "Lasciami stare! (Leave me be!)" I roared. KC stilled and stopped the other guards from walking. She turned and left. I was not in the right fucking mood to deal with anyone and she knew that.

I rushed down a random street, not bothering to look at where I was going. I panted heavily, close to tears. Everything's a fucking mess. What father did, fuck I couldn't cope.

I held a shaky hand to my chest as I tried to control my breathing. No I couldn't cry, I couldn't let the tears falls, no matter how I wished I could.

Walking out across the road, I saw a man on a motorbike. I pulled out my gun, not caring who saw me do so. I pointed it at the man. "Get off the fucking bike. Now!"

I shook my gun at him. He tugged off his helmet and looked at me wide eyed. "What are you doing!?" He yelled in fear. I think it's pretty fucking obvious thick shit.

I growled. "Get off the stupid fucking bike now or I will shove this gun down your fucking throat." My finger grazed the trigger. I might just pull it. The overgrown oaf with bad body odour got off the bike and walked towards me, hands out and attempted to pry the gun off me. I saw it coming and twisted his hand. He screamed in agony and I twisted his wrist further until I heard a bone crack.

"Whoops guess I don't know my own strength." I chuckled darkly and pushed the man down. I may have taken out my anger on him slightly. I saw the few people who stopped in their tracks stare at me. What could they possibly do?

The engine roared to life and I raced down the long winding roads. I had no idea where to go but I couldn't face going home. Not right now. I was so fucking angry, angry at myself.

I pulled up at a glamorous villa. I've spent plenty of nights and days here. It was like a second home to me. I pushed off the bike and shoved it to the ground. "Fucking junk." I kicked the bike. The large steel gates were promptly opened for me by the guards. They bowed their heads and didn't ask questions.

I quickly made my way across the crisp green lawn, ignoring the path designed for traffic. My heels dug into the ground and I grumbled swears. I stopped at the large door and knocked. As I waited, I took off my heels and tossed them as far as I could.

The door creaked open. "Oh Alessia! It's good to see you." The old maid smiled at me waving for me to enter. I nodded at her, my lips tugging into a small smile. "Hello Alberta. Is Mariano home?" I inquired. I would rather he wasn't home. "No my dear." She replied. "Vuoi che ti prepari del cibo? (Would you like me to make you some food?)"