23 - Broken rules

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL/SMOKING
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL/SMOKING BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

When I entered Dominic's house, I smirked when I saw the sight before me. Alessia stood with a battered Mariano hanging of her side. Several men were knelt in front of her, all almost twice her size. She was fucking impressive.

"Well if it isn't my knight in shining armour, here to save the day." Alessia mocked. Her lips formed a tired smile. I chuckled. She will never not amuse me. Mariano chuckled, wincing in pain while clutching his side. Fucking hell, why was he here for?

"I doubt you needed saving Alessia, I only feel sorry for whatever you did to Dominic. Yes he deserved it but I imagine it was quite painful, as it should be." I smiled and placed a hand into my pocket.

She chuckled at that remark. I nodded to a few of my guards and they quickly entered the room and took Mariano from Alessia.

"A knife to the neck." She stated casually. Mariano chuckled darkly. "Dont forget when you twisted the knife in his heart." He mimicked a stabbing emotion with his fist.

"Vaffanculo (Fuck off)" Alessia cursed flicking Mariano off. The men took him out to a car, with him groaning all the way.

Alessia made her way over, looking directly at me. "I didn't predict that he had Mariano." She frowned briefly before returning to her normal unfazed look. I looked her over, she didn't seemed harmed apart from there being a small red dot on her neck.

I felt a small pang in my heart but I pushed it down. I reached out and took ahold of her hand which was covered in partially dried blood.

"But it worked. Mariano's safe. Dominic's dead and you're here. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you." I said every word being from the heart. Shit, she had me good.

"Don't be going soft on me Ace." She chuckled half hearted, her eyes sparkling. "For you, always." I smiled.

She smiled her perfect smile, once again melting my heart. She turned and exited the house. "Deal with this quickly. I'd prefer for you to snap their necks but that's far too time consuming." She called out.

I smirked and glanced back over at the men still on their knees. I cracked my knuckles and took out my gun from my pocket, clicking open the chamber to inspect the number of bullets. I clicked it back into place and grinned.

"It's been a while since I've seen bloodshed." I said while pointing my gun at the man closest to me.

The men hardly flinched while awaiting the inevitable. If they were to run, Ramsay would get a good shot in before they even opened the door.

After several minutes, seven men lay before me. "What a waste of skills." I muttered to no in particular. "Don't tell me you wouldn't do this even if Alessia didn't suggest it." Ramsay spoke coming up beside me.