40 - Blood, tears and wounds

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
REFERENCES TO RAPE
DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE REFERENCES TO RAPEDRUGSBLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I woke up groggily. My eyes felt heavy as I tried to blink. I coughed a couple of times, my lungs feeling like they were on fire. My throat was dry, my body ached. I shivered involuntarily as the cold seeped it's way into my skin. I held in the tears that wanted to so desperately fall. I couldn't move, I was tied down to metal chair. The rope on my arms almost cut into my flesh, making my skin red and angry looking. But I wasn't scared. Father had brought me up being used to torture, being used to violence.

Where the fuck was I?

I looked around the bleak mould smelling room and saw Ace tied up on a chair a few feet away from me. He was unconscious, his head hung low. The side of his forehead was stained with dried blood. The ropes on his arms were so tightly bound, they made his usually tan skin a pale white.

"Ace?" I whispered in hopes he would magically wake up. In hopes that he was fine.

I tried to tug at the tight ropes that held me down but to no avail. I felt something warm dribble down my neck. A shooting sharpness across it made me realise I had a cut on my throat. Fucking bastard. I've no doubt he threatened my life in order to get Ace to give up. And he would. The man would do anything for me.

Well look at me, how the tables have turned. The hunter becomes the prey.

The door cracked open with low groan and a man entered. A slender young man. His eyes were dark and dangerous. Not dangerous like Ace's but more psychotic. His body moved with sharp fluidity as if he truly did have the upper hand. Leo Constantine. The Russian dick. I knew he was out of his mind. The way he kept staring at me, it made me feel sick. I just thought he was a perverted little bastard. I can certainly see why he isn't the Russian mafia leader.

"Good you're awake." Leo grinned showing off his teeth. He slowly approached me with that same perverted look. He turned to look at Ace, a glimmer of jealousy flashed in his eyes. He tutted, the sound wet and patronising.

"What do you want with us?" I asked while my head throbbed painfully. Leo looked almost taken aback. "I just want to have some fun. Now Alessia, where shall we begin?" He said as he walked over to a metal trolley which held various tools and knives. Shit. If I can get out of this chair, I can kill the man.

"You fucking little bitch." I growled as I struggled against the ropes. The bastard got the jump on me and I couldn't do anything about it. I'm pathetic. I should have been able to slice his neck open as soon as I saw his grey eyes.

Leo chuckled, sounding like a fucking deranged hyena. "Got any unique swears? I bet it must be pure torture knowing that I caught the Alessia Ferrari, Don of the Italian mafia. And it was so easy."

I clenched my jaws as I saw him pick up a razor sharp knife. He walked over and held my gaze. I didn't look away and I hoped that he saw the fury in them. "Such beautiful eyes." He murmured.