64 - So called king

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/GORE/DEATH
SMOKING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/GORE/DEATHSMOKING

"Finished?" I asked Alessia as I walked down the steps and into the basement. My eyes landed on the woman who's life was taken by Alessia. She deserved it and fucking hell, Alessia really was bored. She let out all her frustrations on the woman who now was slumped in the chair she was tied to.

"Yes." She smiled while wiping her bloody hands onto a white towel, staining it red. She was was never afraid to get her hands dirty. And my my, dirty hands she did have. The woman on the chair looked bruised and beaten. Well fuck, Alessia must have punched her at least once. But I did not care. "Kaden's coming in ten minutes." I informed her while looking at the blood stained floor. "Fuck! I'd better get changed." She said as she walked past me and up the stairs. Before she left, I glanced at her hands to see that her knuckles were free from bruises.  

I admired her handiwork for a while longer before instructing my guards to dispose of the body promptly. The girl was dead. I straightened out my suit jacket as I waited for Kaden to arrive. I suspect I know what his surprise is but I haven't told Alessia.

"Ace." Kaden smiled when he walked in after the front door was opened to him. "Hello brother." I greeted from my spot by the stairs. I tilted my head slightly when I saw a brunette behind him. Just before I could ask who she was, Alessia appeared and stared at her.

She smiled before walking over to me all the while grinning at Kaden. "Hello Kaden." She greeted casually. I didn't miss his smile when he noticed Alessia's round bump. She walked forward and sighed at the woman. "Well well look who it is. If it isn't my favorite bitch Gabrielle." She smirked. Gabrielle chuckled. Her light brown hair hung just over her shoulders in waves. She wore jeans very much like Alessia did. Her features were dark, her skin a warm beige, her lips full and face done up with light makeup.

"Alessia Ferrari. It's been a long time." Gabrielle smiled before embracing Alessia into a hug. I looked confused and saw Kaden fidgeting with his rings. He too was confused as fuck.

When they both let go, Alessia grinned at Kaden and I. "Wait you two know each other?" Kaden asked. "Of course we do." Alessia stated proudly as she placed an arm around my waist. "You didn't tell me that you're pregnant!" Gabrielle said with wide eyes whilst looking at Alessia. "We didn't want to whole world to know." Alessia replied. "But I would have told you eventually."

Gabrielle crossed her arms and tilted her head. "Ace Hernandez, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Gabrielle." She said confidently. Now I can definitely see why Alessia likes her.

"The pleasures all mine." I said as we shook hands. We all went into the living room and Alessia and I headed for the kitchen. "So I'm guessing Gabrielle isn't just anyone. What's her profession?" I asked her. She was instructing a maid to make a cheese platter for Kaden and his apparent new girlfriend. I think she just wanted it for herself. I saw her pick up a cube of cheese and she tossed it into her mouth. "Gabrielle de Lacoźa. The de Lacoźa drug empire. Do you know it?" She said as she watched me.