67 - Oh shit

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL

I stood up and left the room. I can't fucking deal with her shit. I pulled out a cigarette, lit it and inhaled the nicotine. Fuck. I'd better go back, Alessia was still there with her. I was surprised she hadn't ripped her head off yet and it was me who left the room first.

After calming myself, I headed back inside and sat down. "Are you all right?" Alessia asked as she looked at me. "Fine." I replied. She pursed her lips and nodded. She just knew not to pester me unlike mother, I loved that about her.

"Alessia, why don't you stay here when you have your baby? I could help...will you be breastfeeding? Do you have baby clothes?" Mother asked relentlessly. Alessia blinked heavily and shook the empty fake wine bottle in her hand. "I think I needed another bottle Tony...Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." She said as she stood up. She tugged her dress down and left the room to avoid mother's questions.

"Mother, why can't you just leave her alone? If she comes back and strangles you, I won't stop her." I tipped the rest of my drink into my mouth, feeling my insides warming up. "What? Ace, you'd really let her kill me?" Mother said quietly. No I wouldn't, I was just pissed.

I tilted my head to the side and lay my arm across the back of Alessia's chair. "Grace, I think you should leave for the remainder for the evening." Father spoke up. "What!? It's Christmas. It's all about family." Mother argued.

"Family." Kaden scoffed as he rubbed his eyes. "If you have something to say, say it." Mother demanded. I intervened. "You don't know the meaning of the word. You both gladly arranged my marriage and mother, you have had a problem with Alessia since you met her. Even now, when she is having my child you rile her up constantly. And Kaden." I pointed my hand at my brother. "Some shit you are giving him over his choice of a girlfriend. Look at her, you've hardly spoken four words to her. Fucking hell." I growled.

Mother looked shocked and bewildered. No one spoke up to defend her. They all agreed with what I said. "Fine, if that's how it is." She muttered and stood up. She left the room without another word. "Fuck Ace, you really told her." Kaden chuckled. His posture began to relax and he topped his glass with more wine.

"I don't know what to do about her." Father sighed. "I do not wish her dead father. Things..got slightly out of hand. She is my mother after all." I said as I looked at father. He was slightly haunched over and straightened out his tie, something he did when he was irritated.

Much to my surprise, Alessia came back and her eyes landed on mother's empty chair. "What did I miss?" She asked as she sat back down. "Not a lot, only Ace telling mother to shove the Empire State up her ass." Kaden smirked. Alessia looked confused but smiled upon the realisation that I got rid of mother for her.

The table was more lighthearted and even father relaxed immensely. We were onto dessert, not that I could stomach it. Kaden was the only one who looked as if hadn't been fed for days.