32 - Tangled together

MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

"Fuck." I moaned, my cock feeling her pussy. I pushed further into her, my length disappearing inside her. I looked down at her, her cheeks were flushed. "Is this okay?" I wanted to know. I wanted to know if I was hurting her. She pulled me down and kissed me roughly. "Perfect." She whispered. I pushed the rest of myself into her and then slowly I pulled out. My cock was coated in her cum. I pushed in and out, going faster and rougher.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around me. My hands held onto her waist as I continued to fuck her. I could feel her pussy tighten and it throbbed around me. Sweat soon lined our bodies, her legs shook and the sound of moaning filled the room.

Her fingers went down to her clit and she started to rub herself. I pushed into her again and again. I leaned down and kissed her again. She tugged on the bottom of my lip. "I want you to choke me." She panted.

I smiled and obeyed her command. My hand found her neck and I squeezed it gently. She quickly placed her hand on top of mine and squeezed it harder. She liked this. Fuck.

I felt her pussy pulsating, my cock throbbed waiting for release. I felt her breaths slow down, her body relax as she came. She couldn't help it. Her juice ran down her ass and onto the bedsheets. I felt her pussy go so fucking tight and I came, I came inside her.

I moaned and pulled myself out, releasing my grip on her throat. She gasped, inhaling in quickly. She lay her legs down, they twitched when I lay down beside her. Fucking euphoric, like taking a drug, I was high.

"You didn't shout my name." I panted as I lay beside her. She didn't move and just chuckled. "Your hand was on my throat." She pushed herself up on her elbows and leaned down to kiss me. This kiss was soft and gentle. She lay back down, unable to move, just staring up at the dark ceiling.

"Let's take a shower." I spoke up after a while. We just lay in each other's arms. She looked up at me and nodded. I was first to stand up and I watched her groan, sitting upright. She tossed her legs off the side of the bed and slowly stood up, feeling weak. That's what I did to her. No she didn't need a man. But she had me.

I stumbled into the shower first, turning the light on and the water. It rained down on me, warm and pleasurable. I pulled my head back and let the water run down my chest. She soon came in, stepping into the shower slowly.

She glanced down at my cock. It was hard again and here she was, naked. She knew my intentions. I pulled her into me and watched as the water ran down her, ran down her breasts. "I love you." She spoke quickly. I smiled. "I love you too."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. She kissed me hungrily. My cock brushed her pussy, wanting to take her again. So that's what I did.