17 - Red carpet

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE ALCOHOL

I was startled awake by a loud gruff voice. My eyes flickered open and landed on an amused Ramsay staring down at me. I let out a yawn and stretched out my arms. I noticed I couldn't move and looked down at Ace's strong arm which was over my waist, entrapping me. But I didn't feel trapped, not in the slightest.

It was quite ironic that the man I once hated was now sharing a bed with me. Actually I didn't hate him. I hated the marriage. I didn't even feel awkward or uncomfortable either.

"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned as I shook Ace's arm off me and sat upright now knowing why Ramsay was grinning at me. I rubbed my eyes, my hair falling beside me in an unruly manner.

"You'll be late for the ball." He informed me. He's lucky I like him. I groaned, running a hand down my face. "I don't give a shit. It's always been my intention to be late." I smirked.

Ramsay shook his head and left the room. I pushed myself up and nudged Ace with an elbow. He didn't stir. I grinned to myself and let my eyes admire his perfectly sculpted body. Fucking hell. My eyes travelled over each of his perfectly drawn tattoos across his chest. Fuck, his muscles. Shit. He's fucking attractive.

I walked over to the minibar in Ace's room and grabbed a cold bottle of water. I unscrewed the lid as I stood over him. I was just about poised to pour it all over him when his eyes snapped open. His dark eyes sparkled, his eyelashes, long and dark put mine to shame.

"Not today Parasite!" He yelled and snatched the bottle from my hand and threw it to the side. I stood frozen for a second. He's quick. He grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed so he was on top of me. Fuck, did he just call me a parasite?

I could hear his heavy breathing as I struggled with my own. We were so close, I glanced at his lips, my heart began to race. This man had me pinned down and I didn't care. "Let go cretin. We have to get dressed. Remember." I said giving him a nickname of my own. To be honest I liked the position I was in. I think he did too as he slowly let me go, mumbling swears to himself.

I stood up and walked towards the door. "The sooner we go, the sooner it's over." I quipped. I had a quick look at his defined back. Fuck, I wanted to run my hands all over him. But I won't. This marriage was nothing but a piece of paper.

With that I left his bedroom and headed to the guest bedroom, where a dress lay on the bed. I had it brought over from home. Something simple but sexy. The dress was slightly revealing but why should I have to hide my body from the sexists pigs who will be at the ball, their eyes forever ogling anything with breasts. I'm going to fucking stab out their eyes and tongues if I so much as hear a lewd remark.

After taking a shower and the makeup artist doing her job as well as getting my hair styled, I got into the dress. I placed on a pair of dainty louboutin heels, one of the many I have to my name.