10 - She made me blush

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS               

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS               

I'm not sure what overcame me but I kissed Alessia's hand. The sweet scent never left my lips. I wanted more. I craved it, like a drug. One taste was enough to get me addicted. She was like a drug. The reason I flew to Italy was to see her and fucking hell, did I see her and her heel in that man's neck. She was more than capable.

I was in such a daze, I hardly noticed Ramsay enter the room and leave my suitcase behind. I did however, see the smirk that was plastered across his face. I did not care.

I eventually showered and lay on the bed. My tired eyes begged for sleep and I gave in. This would be the first time I've slept in a while. My dreams were beautiful. Alessia Ferrari. My wife. And maybe she was the one.

I finally awoke not knowing the time. When I do sleep, I am to be left undisturbed. No matter the emergency. Fuck that. A guard made the mistake of awaking me once and let's just say he no longer breathes.

Glancing at my phone, I saw that it was one in the afternoon. Not unusual. I suspected Alessia would already be awake and doing whatever the hell she liked.

After getting ready, I made my way downstairs. The rooms were quiet. Too quiet. Not even a maid could be seen, nor guards. I put a hand to my gun which was neatly tucked into my belt.

I walked into the kitchen and again saw not a soul. If this was a horror film, I would be dead shortly. I smirked as I ran a hand through my semi dry hair. The little hairs on my neck didn't stand on end.

So I walked to the fridge and saw that it was mainly empty except for cans of alcohol and milk. I poured myself a glass of milk. I looked up as I saw Ramsay look at me with confusion. He opened his mouth and closed it.

Here we go again. "What is it Ramsay?" I asked. I would have shouted but I had a good sleep and I needn't spoil my mood just yet. He rubbed his neck.

"Well..er-" He started but got interrupted by a man in a grey suit who entered the room. "I came as soon as I could." He puffed out of breath. He looked slightly terrified.

I looked at Ramsay in confusion and back at the man. "Who are-" I was cut off by KC who entered the room. "Doctor Bellantani, please come this way." She gestured.

I placed my glass onto the counter. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked. Ramsay stopped daydreaming and answered me. "Alessia is sick."

"This I have to see." I said as I walked up to her room. Ramsay remained downstairs and I saw KC at her door. She looked at me with a small smile. "You wouldn't want to go in there." She said.

I smirked and pushed the door open anyway. Why ever not? I saw Alessia slumped up against the soft headboard of her bed. She looked as if her mind was elsewhere. The doctor was running some tests on her.