22 - Surrender

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

My heavy eyelids slowly fluttered open and I shook the drowsiness away from my head. I composed myself and scanned my surroundings. I was in a small room which was blacked out. A door was in front of me and a single lightbulb swung gently overhead.

Cue the stereotypical bad guy torture room. Looking down at my arms, I saw thick ropes which tied me down to a chair. Very sloppily, might I say, my wrists could turn one hundred and eighty degrees no problem. I would use that to my advantage.

My neck still stung from whatever was in that needle and my body felt disgusting. How could I let him touch me. Speaking of that bastard, where is he.

Suddenly, the door flung open revealing the bastard himself. He smirked evilly as he looked me up and down again. I stared him down. What a fucking ridiculously oversized suit. He was wealthy yet tasteless. What a complete ass.

"Good morning princess." Dominic beamed. I so wanted my ears to deafen in this moment so I didn't have to listen to this lunatic babble on.

I tugged at my bonds. "You fucking little bitch, let me go and stop calling me princess you fucking pathetic piece of shit. I swear to god I'm going to fucking castrate you and make you eat your own shit." I growled angrily.

I was only stopped by Dominic as he took a threatening step towards me. Or what was supposed to look threatening. "Now now watch your mouth. I thought this was what you wanted, after all you did push Hernandez to his death." He tutted, his lips tugging into a small smile.

I narrowed my eyes thinking about my next move which was hard to comprehend when Dominic was not a sane man and you know what they say, crazy was dangerous. I may be cold and violent but at least I am calculated.

I smiled. "Of course I just wasn't expecting to be tied down. These ropes are hurting me." I fake acted.

Dominic's eyes flashed a brief look of regret. He moved forward and untied me, letting the ropes fall to the ground. He pursed his lips tightly and hummed an ugly tune.

"Please don't make me hurt you princess." He spoke while hungrily eyeing me, licking his lips like a serpent. The fucking dog, it'll be my pleasure to hurt you. You can't touch me.

I smirked jumping up from the chair and pushed him to the wall roughly, my forearm being pushed down across his throat and with my other hand I grabbed his pistol from his belt.

"You disgust me." I growled and pushed the pistol to the side of his head. Before I could click the trigger he chocked out words that brought me fear. "I have Mariano."

My heart leaped. He had Mariano. No. That's impossible. Mariano was trained, a fucking assassin. I shook my head. He's fucking lying. My eyes scanned his but I couldn't find the lie.