34 - Unsafe

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE
INCEST

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/DEATH/GOREINCEST

I was back on home soil. It felt like forever since I was last here, of course nothing changed. Only I did. I had let down my walls, I let everything down. I let myself be vulnerable for him. Only for him. When he touched me, when he fucked me, God it felt like it was my first time. I wished it was. I couldn't get enough of him, his touch, his cock. Those dark eyes of his, those dangerous lips. That night I gave him all of me and I didn't mind. Not one bit. I was his. All his. I didn't think this marriage would work out, but I fell for him. His cocky arrogance, his cold hearted nature. I loved it all.

I suppressed a low growl when I kicked in the front door. The door to my own house. As I stepped in, my eyes scanned the open plan room. Broken glass and furniture were scattered everywhere. My once neat and tidy home was ransacked to the core. It was invaded. My home, the place I'm supposed to feel safe in. I wasn't alarmed by the destroyed things, things could be replaced, but I was alarmed by the blood stains. The semi dried blood stains.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Who in the fucking hell let this happen!?" I screamed unable to hide my anger anymore. I was enraged, my blood was boiling. Things could be replaced but he invaded my home, my sanctuary.

I punched the wall in attempts to calm myself and to find some sort of release. "Alessia!" A worried KC yelled as she stopped me from landing another blow at the wall, as if it were the perpetrator. She held my fist in her hand.

I gritted my teeth as I looked at an equally angry KC, but she seemed to keep it under control. I quickly walked to the kitchen, following the bloody trail across the floor, my sneakers squeaking at every step. I scanned for movement, my hand brushed the handle of my knife in my pocket in case I needed to use it

There was an immense amount of blood and I knew that the person on the other end of the trail wasn't alive. They wouldn't be. My heart thumped mercilessly until it slowed down slowly, almost entirely. I breathed out a sharp breath. I turned the corner and I saw a bloody mass.

My heart stopped altogether. I couldn't breathe, my lungs felt like collapsing in on themselves. The body of Alberta, Mariano's maid, was slumped against the wall. I've seen so much death I've become accustomed to it but this was Alberta. I liked her, no one could ever replace her. I walked over to her, not caring for the crunching of glass beneath my sneakers, nor the water that covered the floor.

I gasped when I saw a deep s shape cut into her forehead. Fuck. I lowered myself to the ground and looked at her face. Fear. She had felt fear in her final moments. And I let her down by being unable to save her. I used my hand and closed her open eyes. "La morte prende tutti i belli e gli innocenti (Death takes all the beautiful and innocent)" I lowered my gaze and placed my hand onto her cold pale one. "I'm so sorry Alberta. This is all my fault. I will kill him." I promised.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stood up shakily. "Call a meeting." I said, feeling my breaths shake in my chest. KC shook her head. "Are you sure that's wise Alessia?" She asked quietly.