74 - It's time

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
REFERENCES TO SUICIDE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING GUN VIOLENCEREFERENCES TO SUICIDE

I strapped my gun back onto my belt after shooting a man. He deserved it, after all he did try to belittle me, amongst other things and that's hardly acceptable. "Clean it." I clicked my fingers in the air. My men quickly got to work, cleaning up the blood, the body, the evidence. I headed home, it was going to be a nice day and it was fucking hot.

I pulled at the collar of my T-shirt, trying to cool myself down. Italy was warmer than home but it was a nice change. The people here, they were very disciplined. I only had to mention Alessia's name and they would go white as a sheet. And all I could think was, how did I ever manage to be so lucky in having her as my partner.

I walked in to see Alessia laying on the sofa, her legs raised atop a pillow. I'm surprised she's resting. "And I said let the fucking bitch rot in hell and apparently that was being too harsh on the poor girl." She chuckled. I took a seat on the sofa opposite her, looking down at some faint bruising along my knuckles. She was laughing into the phone, talking to KC about how Mariano dumped his latest girlfriend, Cesca I believe.

She ended the call after a while and looked at me sideways. "What?" She asked when I didn't bother speaking. I was just looking at her. Seeing her beauty, seeing her beneath it all. "Let's go out." I smiled. "Where? I can't fucking be bothered Ace." She shook her head, her lips forming a plump frown.

"Somewhere nice." I stood up and held out my hands for her. She seemed unconvinced but took them anyway. She stood up and held onto my arms tightly. "No..not yet." She sighed, relaxing her grip.

She was a couple days overdue now. It was particularly taxing on her body. "Well do you want me to take you to bed first." I whispered into her ear as I brushed her hair from her face. "No Ace. I can't. I know it's supposed to help but I'm so uncomfortable." She said quietly. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "All right. Let's go. I promise it's somewhere nice." She hummed. "All right fine." She agreed giving it to me very easily.

In an hours time we were by the beach. It was midday now and the sun was bright, high in the sky. The cool air was ripe with saltiness. The sand warm and soft. Birds flew in the sky, calling out each other and the waves quietly lapped against the shore. I led Alessia onto a yacht I had rented for the day.

"I don't know how I feel about being on the water." She said as she held onto the edge of the yacht. I thought the fresh air might do her some good. "You'll be fine, besides the tides low." I said as I came up behind her admiring the sun shimmering off the clear water.

"All right cretin, so what are we doing here?" She smirked. I walked down the side of the yacht and towards the front. She followed after me and I couldn't help but stare at her. The sun lit up her tanned skin making her glow and the breeze fluttered her hair behind her.