11 - My princess

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
BLOOD/GORE
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING BLOOD/GOREVIOLENCE ALCOHOL

I switched off my phone. My chest heaved heavily. Did I hear right? My Alessia got married.

How dare she! She's supposed to love me. To be with me. To be mine. I growled and pushed off the brunette who was pleasuring me by sucking my cock. "Get out!" I spat angrily. She looked at me in fright and quickly left.

I zipped up my pants and punched the wall. The force almost broke my knuckles, they began bleeding profusely at the impact. I did not care. All I could think about was Alessia and what I could have done to make her despise me so much so that she got married. We were so good together.

She even got married to him. Not even an ordinary man. No, that would be too normal, too mundane for her. But it had to be that fucking bastard. Never in a million years did I think that she would agree to it. She never wanted marriage even when I begged her.

I took heavy breaths and grabbed the bottle of spirit I had on the nightstand. I took a long swig and wiped my my face with the white sleeve of my shirt.

I will have her. She would be mine. I'll take her from him.

Deep red blood spilled down my hand and stained the carpet below. I drank more alcohol, it would calm me eventually.

Alessia's father practically gave her hand to me. He didn't care about her. I did. What did I not have? I had it all. Instead she signed herself over to that monster. I chuckled as I threw the bottle to the ground. Now blood, sweat and spirit mixed as one.

She called me a monster. She called me deranged, sick and unworthy of ever being loved. But she was the one incapable of feeling love. She was the true villain. She held up a perfect facade and hid what lay beneath her surface but I knew. I would be the one to fix her. To make her love.

I was so close to having what I've always wanted. All I wanted was her to be behind me. To be my wife. To mother my children. To be my princess.

Ace Hernandez was his name. The so called king of the American mafia. I scowled, even thinking of his dreaded name chilled me to the very core. I thought up a thousand ways to end his pathetic life.

My heart dropped as the thought of him ruining Alessia crossed my mind. Would he have forced her? The sick bastard.

I remember the letter I received earlier this morning. An invitation to Lucious' ball. An abysmal affair. I never went, however, this time, I may go because Alessia may attend. She would most likely attend with that bastard.

I will see her at the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHO could this sick man be? Any guesses?
Will he cause trouble? Get in between Alessia and Ace? What will he do or rather what won't he do to get Alessia.......
Lmao I love drama please