Binding for Forever!!!

Please go and vote on the previous parts
..

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD:
_________________________________________
Ch - 59

Sana smiles blushingly by closing her eyes, when he starts caresses her bare stomach by his fingers. Sidharth put his head on her shoulder and says in a husky voice, "See the moon princess." She open her eyes and look outside the window from where the sliver of moonlight spilled into the room, it is shimmering on the dark sky. Looking so beautiful that one couldn't take their eyes from it.

"Its so beautiful sidharth." Said sana with a smile. The moonlight which is reflected on her face, make her more gorgeous. He  upinned her duppata and says, "But not more beautiful than my princess." Her heart is throbbing so fast against her chest, finally today the day, for which they are waiting since long. The anxiousness rise inside her making her go weak on knees.

His desires is overpowering him in every passing second, the wait for her since birth is going to end today. He unhooked her necklace and groans by placing wet kisses on her neck from back, "I love you princess." Clutching her skirt in fist she arch her head in one side and moan slightly.

Her actions make her more hard, turning her by waist he pick her up on his arms and move towards the bed. His dark brown eyes which sometimes shine in yellow set her body on fire. Unable to handle the gaze she look downward, he placed her on the bed and says by sitting besides her, "You arouse me more by blushing like this princess."

He cupped her face and says by brushing his lips to her, "Are you ready princess?" She clutched his shirt and nodded by closing her eyes. Smiling he took her lower lips on his and start kissing her softly, wrapping hands around his neck she start responding with the same passion.

He trace his fingers sensually on her bare back, the desiring sensation of marking her as his, is running vigorously inside him. Both the hearts are beating so rapidly that one can hear the others, the current they feel on the first day of meeting is running inside their bodies again.

Her hands travel to his chest and start unbuttoning his shirt where he grab her waist and gently lay her on the bed, he lay besides her by placing his one hand on her stomach. The soft kiss soon turns into a passionate one, he grab her neck gently with one hand and start nibbling, sucking her lips ruffly. She trace her hand on his tonned body and respond him with the same passion.

But after a time, it's not possible for her to fight against his dominance, he bit her lips hard and enter inside for tasting every hidden corners of her mouth. Their tongues start swallowing against each other, salivas mingled. His one hand come down by tracing her fingers on her neck and start pressing one of her  twins, she moaned inside his mouth by grabbing his hair.

It's not only a normal kiss, a wait of years. His wait since birth for getting his princess one day, and make her only  only his in all way. He is also only belong to her, without even meeting or seeing her for once. Submit himself to her, after knowing that she is somewhere and he will make her his one day. And when finally the day comes, his all emotions desire, love, passion overpowering him and made forget everything else in the world right now except her.

She broke the kiss after getting breathless and says by cupping his face, "I love you." "I love you too princess." Said he peck her both eyes and move down slowly by brushing his lips on every inch of her face, reaching to her mark he kissed there and says, "Now you will officially mine for forever princess."