Enduring love!!

Ch - 70

Kushal stop the car outside the road where fighting is going on, sana open the gate and run towards the place, her heart is beating faster in every passing second she move closer to him. Reaching there she saw people standing there by making a circle, she aside them somehow and stand rotted at her place for sometimes.

Sidharth is bending down on his knees and around seven people beat him with rods, blood oozing out from his forehead. Tears drop start flowing from her eyes, she cursing herself for giving so much pain to the person who left his everything for her. How could she lost on her pain that, his pain not came in front of her eyes for once. In wedding she promised to do everything which will make him happy but she miserably fail in it.

Sidharth groaning in pain from inside but didn't say anything, he is bending down by closing his eyes when suddenly feels the increasing speed of his heartbeats, and can sense her breaths. He is going to lift his head up when feels someone aside those people who beating him and sit in front of him.

Sana cupped his face and says, "You can never bring darkness in my life sidharth. You are my brightness sidharth, my sunshine. Without you there's only darkness everywhere in my life, you are my breath,. With you happiness comes in my life without you it's nothing less than a nightmare, you are my shining armour. I love you sidharth, and will not going to say sorry nor let you say anymore. "

"And what you think of yourself? Are you forget that i can feel your pain? Why you giving yourself this much of pain? What are you thinking of yourself that can do anything and nothing will happen  because you are a werewolf? Why you take my words seriously? When you know i am an idiot, don't think before saying anything."

"And i was not in my senses that time, you know very well that i can never hate you no matter what happens. You tell me, why you didn't came to me like always and make me understand everything nor you come to fight. Why? You know right i can't able to understand until you make me. But this time you are the one who behave like an idiot."

"Take my words seriously and came here for giving yourself an useless punishment. Why you didn't come to your princess? Tell me sidharth? Why? And now why you smiling at me like fools, say something." Rest people stand there look at them with confusing faces.
Sidharth smile with teary eyes and says, "You are not letting me speak princess."

Sana made an angry pout and says, "Ohk fine now i am giving you chance for speaking , tell me." He hold her hands and says, "I love you princess, never stop talking with me ever. Swear i will die without yo.." He stop in middle after having a slap on his cheeks and look at sana rub her palms and says, "Enough of all this sad talks, now no more crying and all.".

"We will start everything fresh, no more any bad memories. Leave all worst memories here and give me back my happy, stubborn, romantic, not so innocent sidharth." Smiling he pulled her into his embrace and says by hiding his face on the crook of her neck, "I will not let you cry ever after that, only happiness will be come in our life. I promise princess."

She kiss on his cheeks and says, "I love you sidharth, i love you... My sunshine." The people around them smiles and start clapping, kushal also smiles brightly and start hooting for them.. Sidnaaz broke the hug and look at everyone. His wounds are healed now, both get up and move back to the mansion. Whole way none left each others hand for a single second.

They miss their touch in all these days, have them after sleepless nights without each others presence, without the warmth of their bodies. Their hearts are burning by the crave for others, souls yelling from inside without their other half part. Ears are dying to hear ones name from others mouth,breathing is not easy without those intoxicating scent which attracts them more every single second.