Sleeping together!!

Ch - 25

Sidharth sat on a chair and call kushal, "Do one thing, find out all details of the new admissions, who joins on her's semester tomorrow. And send them a proper message from our side with an special gift.".

Kushal says with a smirks, " Same message that we send the other boys of her college, a scary threat letter with a gift."

Sidharth hummed and says, "Yes, reminds them to stay away from my princess or else danger will comes to their house."

"Alright brother, you know i love to threatened people like this. And good news, irish's murderer are confess their crime. Should i send them to the police." Said kushal.

"What's the motive?" Asks sidharth. He replies, "I will send you a their video. See how efficient i am, you give me 24 hours and done it before that."

Sidharth nodded his head and say, "hmm.. But use your mind with this also. Remember, watch your each and every move properly, because know she think that i am a professor."..

Kushal chukles and says, "You are multitanted brother. By the way, what about that boys. Do you coming today?"
Sidharth is going to say, just then he heard screaming.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh........... "

He cut the call and run towards sana's room. She is sitting in front of bed and screaming in pain. Sidharth comes towards her and made her sit on the bed. Her head is lying on his chest, he continuously rubbing her arms and kiss her hairs.

His heart ached to see her like this, her every scream is feels that someone pierced needles in his heart. Holding her from waist he keep kissing her hair and says, "Calm down princess, everything will be alright.".

Closing her eyes she rest completely on him, as there is no strength left for saying anything. Because  different souls has their different pain. Some causing less and some so hard to bear. She slept in the same position because of weakness.

He made her lay on his arms and caresses her hair and thinks, "I am so sorry princess, that you have to bear this pain and i can't do anything. But i promise soon i will find some to bring you out from this misery."

"Because the things i know it's will not take your whole pain and i also can't do this right now. But there should be some other way, that can end this completely. You don't worry princess, i will do something soon."

Whole night he caresses her hair and keep kissing her forehead. It's not possible for him to sleep after seen his princess in so much pain. He message kushal that he can't come today.

But out of all this today he feel a calmness , like all his restlessness from years is calm by taking her in his embrace. For the first he sleep by hugging her so close to him. Her warmth give him a new energy.

After sometime the sunlight fall on her beautiful face which is glowing more in light. He smiles and look at her pouted lips, an sudden urge come inside him to kiss those but he don't want to wake her up.

Pecking her forehead he try to get up but she wrap her hand around him and put her head on his chest. Her half body is lying on him. He chuckles and remove her hair strains which falling on her face and disturb her sleep.