Search for the culprit!?

Ch - 18

Sidharth clutched the staring wheel in anger, he look at sana and stop the car. Her father says, "I will talk to your principal, get ready and come." Saying so he cut the call.

Sana smiles sadly and look outside. She is not in shock at all, he always treat her like piece of shit. She knows that this brightness is not for too long, her fate is always love to playing games with her.

Sidharth takes a breath and calm himself down because anger rushed inside him right now but he need to control in front of her.

He hold her chin and turn towards him, she doesn't have tears in her eyes just a disappointment and sadness is shown from her face.

"Look at me princess." Sana look at him and says with a faded smile, "I am not a princess sidharth. This name didn't suit me. And don't worry i am fine, i think today we find something on this case, after that i will leave tomorrow."

He cupped her face and says, "You don't have to go anywhere. You are staying here in shimla." Sana nodded her head in no and says, "Principal is my father's friend, since childhood he always take permission like this."

Sidharth says by looking into her eyes, "That time i am not with you. So, just trust your friend, i will talk to principal and say that you are related to this case so, you can't leave the city."

Sana look at him with confusion, "What? You going to tell him that i am murderer." Sidharth shakes his head and says, "Ms.spirit are you here, can you please help me to make her understand."

Sana look at Irish who is sitting at the backseat. Sidharth huffs and says, "I knew it she will here, she didn't even know the meaning of privacy."

Irish look at sidharth and roll her eyes, "Don't worry shehnaaz, i think he is right. Just take a chill." Sana close her eyes and says, "Ohk fine." Sidharth look back and says, "I am feeling very jealous from you ms. Spirit."

Sana chuckle by looking at both of them. Soon they reach outside Irish's house. Sidharth stop the car and says, "You both get down and stand near the wall, i am coming back after parking the car a bit far from here."

Sana nodded her head and look at Irish. Sidharth start the car and call kushal, "There's a change in today's plan." Kushal says, "What?" Sidharth says by parking the car, "We move to mohali today, get ready the chopper."

Kushal says in confusion, "Why suddenly?" Sidharth says by clenching his jaw, "Because i think this is time to teach some lesson to my dearest father in law and her elder daughter."

" We will see this boys later." Kushal smirks and says, "As you say, i am waiting for you with some bands for your bajaoing session. "

He cut the call and says, "How dare you to treat my princess like a shit, now get ready mr. Father in law for facing sidharth shukla or Taylor."

Sana and Irish wait outside the house just then sidharth come from back and tap her shoulder. She turns in a jerk and look at him with a terrified face, "You scared me sidharth."

Sidharth chuckle and says, "Princess, you are standing here with ms spirit, and scared by my touch. Hahahha." Sana scratch her head and look at irish who gave him an irritated look.

They didn't enter from the front side all move to the back and plan to enter by jump the wall. Irish says to sana, "you guys climb up, because as per your friend i can cross through the wall."

Saying so she passes through the wall. Sana look at sidharth then the wall. He smiles and pulled her up by holding from her knees, "Now get up and sit on the wall princess, don't jump."

She hold the wall and sit upside it. Sidharth set his grip on the wall , climb up and jump to the other side, "Now jump."

Sana nodded and jump by closing her eyes, she open her eyes and saw sidharth catches her on his arms by holding her waist. He move her down slowly, both's heartbeats are running fast, shiver run down from their spine.

Because of the closeness, their lips are an inch away from each other. Sana look to different side, as this is the first time she feels tickling sensation like this. Sidharth look at her uneasiness and says to lighten the environmental,

"Princess, ms. Spirit is still here or start crossing the walls." Sana smiles and says, "she is gone, but how will we go?" He hold her hand and both move towards the back door...

Sidharth open the door by using keys and going to enter just then sana says, "Sidharth, what if someone saw us." He smiles at her and says, "No one is there except her nany. So chill."

Sana nodded her head and both move inside. They walk in the back corridor slowly. Suddenly irish come there and says, "nany is in kitchen, you both have to cross it for going upstairs.".

Sana stop and whisper to sidharth what Irish told her. Sidharth think for sometimes and says, " You hide behind the kitchen wall, and rush upstairs as soon as her nany move to the main door."

Sana nodded her head and says, "Where are you going?" He says, "To distract her." Saying so sidharth leave outside from the back door.

He ring the bell continuously, nany huffs and movr towards the door taking advantage of it sana run upstairs. Sidharth also come back after ringing the bell and rush upstairs.

Sana wait for him near the stairs, he come and both move towards the rooms. Sidharth told her to check one room and he himself move to the other.

Sidharth check her uncle's room and Sana is in Irish's father's room. Irish looking at her room but she can't touch anything, she can only touch sana.

Sana didn't find anything in the room, she finally open the wardrobe and search but the main locker is locked. She try to find the key but didn't get anything.

Sidharth is also done but didn't find any wired thing in his room. He going to move outside just then he heard door bell ringing sound from downstairs.

Sana also come out of room and go near sidharth, "Irish says someone unknown is there." He nodded his head and both hide near the stairs, irish is standing in the living area.

There is a boy in his twenties talking with nany. They talk in low voice, that's why thier voice didn't reach upstairs.
But irish can heard everything.

Sana look at sidharth and whisper, "We can't hear anything. Who is he?" Sidharth  look back of the corridor and says, "Come with me."

He hold her hand and they move downstairs by using small stairs, through which they directly move to the backyard of the house crossing through a small store room.

Sana look at him and says,"How do you know about the hidden way?" Sidharth smirks and says, "Just the same way i got this keys, don't forget princess i am a cop."

Sana look at house and says, "But why Irish is still not here?" Sidharth says, "She can hear their conversation, i think that's what she is doing there. Let's move to the car and wait for her. Because if someone saw us it can be dangerous.".

Sana nodded her head and both move towards the car.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!