Flower, food, love!!

Ch - 23

The whole cottage is decorated with all different types of colourful flowers. A sweet scent is scattered everywhere. Sana is shocked to see too many flowers as it's not so normal, because it's looks like a flower shop.

For a shock, sidharth is also didn't aware of anything because he simply ask kushal to put some flowers on her room but what he did is something else.

It's obvious that she would feel wired because its looks like a wedding decorations or flower shop. Who brought so many flowers in home naturally.

He can see her wired and shocked mixed expression on face. She turns towards him by raising her eyebrows and asks, "What all this?" Scratching his neck he sighs, "I don't know princess."

"It's your house sidharth and you says you don't know." Said sana with a confused reaction. He roll his eyes on everything and says, "Actually i think it's happen mistakenly."

Said so he look at sana who still give him a confused reaction. He says by taking out one flower, "Actually i ordered some fresh flowers but seems they decorated it like a wedding house." He said the last line while greeting his teeths.

Sana look at him and says by holding his arms, "That's mean the person who ordered all this also feeling confused." He smiles at her and says, "You don't think about all this, i see what to do."

Sana look at the decorations and says, " But sidharth if they didn't take all this then you have to pay for all of them. And looking at them, the only thing i can sense that it's seems too costly."

He smile by looking at his logical princess and says, "Just chill princess, i know they will take everything return. Do one thing, you go check is there any flowers on your room or not."

"Till then i call them." Sana nodded her head and asks, "Which one is my room?" " The one you sleep before, now go fast."
Said sidharth by patting her cheeks. She smiles at him and go upstairs.

Taking out his phone he move outside and call kushal, "What the hell you do kushal in my house?" Kushal says in a confused voice, "The thing you asks for, flowers."

Sidharth takes a breath and says, "I asked for some flowers in her room and what you did, is create my living room into a flower shop." Kushal says, "You always says that you want the best for her. So, i actually brought the whole flower shop."

Slamming his head sidharth say, "And do you think that a police officer can buy the whole shop of expensive flowers?" Kushal replies, "Oh shit, it's completely sleep out of my mind. Tell her it's all a mistake."

"Ohh brother, i have that amount of brain. Just take everything back from here." Said sidharth by looking towards the gate.

After cutting the call he move inside and sana coming downstairs, "What did they say." She asked by coming near him. He look at the flowers and say, "They accept their mistake and soon take everything with them."

She nodded and asks, "Where's the kitchen sidharth?" "Oh shit, i am so sorry princess, it's completely out from my mind that you would be hungry. " Said sidharth by holding her shoulder.

She smiles at him and says, "Chill sidharth, why are you panicking. And if you want me to stay here, then you have to listen my one term." He collided his brows and asks, "Term? What are these term?"