Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!

Ch - 19

Sana is looking on the road without blinking. Sidharth look at her and says by enterwined his fingers with her, "Don't think too much about the wrost things princess, just think about the good."

Sana says with a sad smile, "Yaa, what is the good in my life?" He leaned to her and says, " Me. Think about me, surely you feel good."

Sana smiles brightly and says, "How can you change my mood in a sec."

He wink and says, "My dearest friend whom i addressed as princess, said that I am a magician." Sana chuckles and says, " Indeed you are."

He caresses her cheeks by one hand and says, "Always keep this face princess, you     rabbit teeth look very pretty when you smile like this."

She close her eyes because his touch soft touch create sensation on her body. She try to control her uneven breath which always start driving fast whenever he come close to her.

He admire her with a smile, but his damn phone broke their silence romance.

Sana open her eyes in a jerk, she look at other side and cursed herself for lost in his touch.

He says to the caller, " Speak." Kushal says from the other side, "Everything and everyone is ready, when will you come?" Sidharth take a glance of sana and says, "Soon." He cut the call and look at sana.

"Princess", said sidharth by tap her shoulder who look out of the window. Sana turns to her and smile.

"I think we should leave now, as ms. Spirit is a ghost, she can come anywhere in a blink." Said sidharth by looking at her.

She looks down and think for sometimes. He hold her hand and says, "You also look tired, so i will drop you to the hostel and you take rest there."

Sana look upward and says, "Ohh, you going to drop me to the hostel."

He smirks and says, "Do you want to go somewhere else princess?" Sana look to straight to the road and nodded her head in no, "You are right let's go, i am  feeling hungry also."

He nodded his head and both move towards the hostel. Dropping her there he bid her bye, "Take care princess, i will see you tomorrow."

She nodded with a smile and says, "You also take care of yourself."

Saying so she left, sidharth look at her retreating figure and says, "I will be fine princess but know about my dearest in laws." Just then kushal come and sit on the passenger seat, "Let's go brother."

Sidharth turns his head towards him and asks, " Did you keep everything in her room?" Kushal smiles and says, " Yes just like you said." He smiles and start the car.

Sana open her room and find, two packets of food kept there with a bottle. She frown and open one packet, it kept paneer butter masala with parathas. She smiles and read the blue note that kept there with a rose,

"Pizza pasta is not good for your health everyday. Eat healthy meal princess and check the other one also."

Smiling she open thr other box and finds, Gulab jaamun and gajar ka halwa on that with an another note.