Epilogue!!

Its the third month of her pregnancy. In these months both gone for regular health checkups for knowing more about the baby. Still none can understand that it's a complete human baby or has some werewolf instincts because growth are normal as humans but kashish said that there must be some powers inside the baby.

Sana is so happy and excited for the baby, same happening with sidharth. She always used to check her baby bump or tracing fingers on it, while he trailing numerous kisses there everytime. Fulfill her every single demand no matter what's the timing or what the demand. But this is not new for Sana because before also he is the same, this time he just being a bit careful about the selection of food.

Both laying on the bed in the evening, when Sana suddenly says by poking on his arms, "Siddhaarth... I want you to do something for me." Smiling he look at her and asks, "Yes princess, tell what you want?" She give him a flying kiss and says, "I love you kullu, and i want to sit on your lap." He says by opening his hands, "Why are you asking princess? come baby."

She nodded in no and says, "Not like this, in your werewolf form. I want to feel your soft warm furs on my body. And baby also want the same." Holding hand he kiss on her knuckles and says, "As your wish my princess." He get up stand on the floor and start undue his clothes. She look at him and bit her lips sensually. Smiling he look at the other side because in pregnancy she start arousing him more.

Closing eyes he twist his head left then right. Throwing his hand in the air he twist them bending down and in no second he transform into a huge werewolf. Sana smiles brightly, she move towards him and says by caresses his huge face with her tiny hands, "You look cute in this form also, my werewolf husband."

His yellow eyes shining in the light, bending his head down he rub his fur on her cheeks and says in mind, "At least don't call me cute in this form princess." She peck on his nose and says, "Fine, you look at feel so hot." Lifting head up he pulled her close by head and placed her near his heart. Smiling sana wrapped her small hands around his neck and says, "I love you sidharth."

"I love you princess." Said sidharth in mind and sit on the floor. He wrap his hands around her and made sit on his lap. Smiling she kiss on his fur and says, "It feels so good, you know baby also like this." He rub his neck on her forehead and says in mind, "This means baby also love to see dad in werewolf form." Nodded she snuggled more to him and sleep like this.

Seven months of pregnancy, still not any sign of pregnancy is visible

Seven months of pregnancy, still not any sign of pregnancy is visible. Baby bump is a bit big than the normal ones, seems that it's nine month but in check ups its come out that this all because of babies wait and her body structure nothing serious. Today they organized a baby shower for her. She is sitting on a big fur sofa which is specially made for her and eat a chocolate cake.