His Possessiveness!!

Ch - 24

Both settled on the chairs, sana serve him the sandwiches and says, "Sidharth, i have a doubt that how would you make so many breakfast yesterday. Because you don't know anything."

He scratch his neck by closing eyes and says, "Princess actually, my cook helped me and then i cleaned all the mess." Sana nodded her head and asks, "Is she a girl?"

"Are you jealous princess?" He said by leaning towards her. Sana look at other side and nodded her head in no, " Are you mad? Why will i feel that, you are my best friend not my boyfriend."

"I would like to be one, if you want." He said while smirking. Sana stare at him and says, "Stop flirting with me sidharth." Chuckling sidharth says, "But if i say i am serious? Which i am not, so what will your answer?"

She look at the other side and says, "Stop it and start eating, cause i am feeling hungry." Said so she put the whole sandwich inside her mouth. He smiles and having his food, "Sandwich is awesome princess. You are really a good cook."

After finished breakfast sana ask sidharth to bring chicken, because she want to make it for him. He nodded and order kushal for the same. Whole day she is busy to roaming every corner of the house.

And he follow her like always. For a change, today her one of those days when she don't have to bear the pain, as there no one to pass through her.

Soon she start preparing dishes for sidharth and ordered him strictly to sit quietly on a place. For sometimes he follow her order than come and stand behind her, "Princess you don't have to do all this, leave all that baby."

She turns her head back and says with a frown, "From which angle i look like a baby to you." He smiles by look at her nose which she scrunch in anger and says, "Because are a cute little baby princess, that's why i call you a baby."

And peck her nose lightly, "Your nose is becoming my favourite also." She control her blushing smile and start doing her work again. He smiles and stare at her continuously by sitting in front of her.

After preparing everything sidharth take the trays and ask her to freshen up because she looks messy, till then he set everything in the terrace.

Nodded sana move to her room, she takes her guitar after freshen up and darted towards the terrace. He already set everything and wait for her there. A bright smile come on his face when he saw her come with a guitar.

"Finally i am going to listen your song princess." Sana sit in front of him and says, "Yes, but i don't know you will like it or not?" He pressed her hand slightly and says, "I already love it baby." Said he wink at her.

Rolling her eyes, she start fixing the tune of guitar. Closing her eyes, remembering his face and sing,

Haan aa o...
Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon
Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

She dedicated this song to the one and only person, who is the world to her right now. Because she have only him and can do anything for him. She clearly remember the each and every time she smiles is only because of sidharth.