Sana's father!!

Ch - 47

Sidnaaz move inside a room by crossing a corridor, a small room having brown painted walls. A table is placed in the middle with four chairs, there's no window in the room, many books are placed in the shelfs. Kashish sit on a chair and gesture them to sit, she takes a breath and asks, "What do want from me?"

Sana look at sidharth, he blink his eyes to her and says, "I am a werewolf and she is my princess, my mate shehnaaz." Kashish raise her brows in shock at first but think something and says, "So, is she also a werewolf?" He nodded in no and says, "She is a human, but...."

He looks at sana and says after a pause, "She is bearing a supernatural problem since birth, a wired one." She narrowed her brows and asks, "What problem?"

Sana sighs and says, "Since birth i saw spirits and they passes through me. Like go to their world through me. All spirits wether it's supernatural or normal human being." Kasish look at her from top to toe and says, "You bear so much pain from all this years."

She nodded and look at sidharth, he squeezed her hand and says to the lady, "Do you have any solution to stop this pain? And why this is specially happen with her?" Kashish look them and says after a while,

"According to my knowledge, if this is happening with her since birth then surely it connected with her some family member. Who is or was an anchor to the other world, but that word not exactly fit on her because normal human beings can also passes through her."

"Is there any family members of yours, who is involved in this supernatural things. Like mother or father?" As soon as sana heard the name she looks downward, what will she say that, never saw her mother and the person whom she think as a father, is not.

Sidharth tight his grip on her hand and says in mind, "Princess, stop thinking so much, you are not at fault in this." Sana look at him and says in mind, "But sidharth, what will i say to her that i dont know where my father is?"

He blink his eyes and says, "You don't have to say anything, i here not stress yourself with anything and i love you."

She blink her eyes and says in mind, "I love you too." He smiles and says by looking at kashish who frowning at them, "Her father is missing before she get birth and mother is no more. So, we don't know anything about them."

Kashish nodded and says, "We can find her father through magic, if he is alive. I think we should try once." Sana look at sidharth in amusement and says, "There's so many new supernatural things, i heard now a days." He smiles and look at kashish, "What will we have to do for this?".

She get up from there, bring some candles, maps, sault, a knife. Open the map on the table, put candles around it, spread sault around the map and says by sitting on the chair, " I need a drop of her blood because it will help us to link with her father. As they share same blood line."

Sidharth frowns and says, "What? Blood? Means you going to cut her hand through this knife, no way. I will not let you harm my princess, find some other way."

Kashish nodded her head in no and says, "I will not cut her hand, we need just a drop of blood. And it is less painful than the pain she bear since birth. Don't you want any solution?"

Sana look at him and says in mind, "Sidharth, she is right. It's a little cut, nothing will happen, let her do the job for me." He look at her  nodded and close his eyes tightly, "I can't see it."..

Kashish chuckles at him and bring sana's hand she pinched the knife inside her index finger. Sana close her eyes, kashish put the drop of blood in the map and leave her hand. She close her eyes and start chanting a spell. Sidharth open his eyes, take out a hanky from pocket and tie it on sana's finger.

He hugged her from side and kissed her forehead. After sometimes they saw the blood travel in the map and stop at a place. "Mumbai? He is in mumbai." Said sidharth. Kashish open her eyes and says after look at the map, "Hmm, but we don't know the exact place."

Sidharth think for sometimes and says, "Don't worry i will find out where he is? If he has some solution for this problem than i will find him anyhow." Sana look at him with full of love in her eyes, he does everything that she never think in her life. Most of the thing without telling her or some before her saying.

How can someone love her so much, she is hundred percent sure that his love is more than any other werewolves. Because her sidharth is best in everything.

He look at her and says in mind, "I am best because you are bestest princess , now stop praising me and concentrate on kashish's talks.".

She shakes her head and turns towards kashish. " I will go with you guys, because after meeting him we can find the actual way of free herbfrom this pain." Said kashish. Sidnaaz nodded and go from there. After sometimes kashish close the cafe and all settled on the private jet for flying to mumbai.

Kashish is some room and sidnaaz in their room lying on the bed. Sana play with his shirt buttons and says, "Sidharth finally i am going to met with my actual father. But i am angry with him because he leave my mother alone. How will you find him?"

Sidharth caresses her hair and says, "My mens will find him in sometimes , don't worry about that. And your anger is justified, even i am angry. If he will be the reason of your pain than, swear not leave him." Sana lift her head towards him and says, "No, you will not doing anything."

He roll his eyes and just then it falls on something that he never notice before, "Fuck, princess what is this? Why i never saw it before?" Sana asks in confusion, "What?" He point towards her birthmark, sana look down and then turn her gaze to him. She close her eyes, her cheeks turns dark shade of red when he start caressing the place.

"You blessed with two hearts princess, and i love both of them." Said he bend towards her , placed a kiss on the birthmark and says by nuzzling his nose there, "Love you princess." She clutched his shirt in a fist when he start sucking the place.

She bit her lips to control her moans, those unknown sensations is again start flowing inside her. A urge for something that she herself don't know, she wrapped her hands around his neck and start breathing heavily by arching her head back.

Holding her dress he pulled it a bit down and start sucking and licking on her cleavage. He lost his all senses again in front of her, all those sensations that he try to control start overpowering him. Moving upward he sucking the bite mark on her neck than again come to the birthmark.

His actions set her heart on fire, current passes through their spines, not able to controlling his torture more she left a moan out, when bit slightly on the birthmark and start sucking the place to reduce the pain.

He rest his head near her crook of neck and says, "With you keeping control is not easy princess. I so need a cold shower right now." Said he get up from her and move towards the washroom. Sana make a confuse face and shout from back, "What you are controlling?"

But he is gone till then, she hug the pillow tightly and smiling blushingly after reminiscing the moment they spend a minute before. She never think or dream about love or marriage things but now all this become the reality of her life.

She suddenly think about something, and sit smiling on the bed and thinks, "No sana, be careful. Dare not to think anything in front of sidharth otherwise he will come to know about this."

Sidharth come after sometimes and find sana look at him with continuously blinking eyes. He sat beside her and asks, "What happens princess?" Sana sit and asks, "First you tell me, what the thing you are controlling?"

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!