Delicious Breakfast!!

Ch - 16

Sidharth entering there with two food trolleys. Both are decorated with colourful balloons and fresh flowers kept on the corners.

One is full with all chocolate items. Cakes, cup cakes, chocolate moose, strawberries and many more.

And the second one is full with italian cuisine

And the second one is full with italian cuisine. Pastaa, pizza, garlic bread, mayonnaise and all.

( both are my favourites😋😋😋😍)

Sana's mouth and eyes are wide open in shock, never did she imagine that some day she wakes up and found her all favourite dishes in front of her eyes with her favourite balloons.

She still think that she is in some dream, in order to confirm she pinch her hand, "aaahhh". Sidharth come near her and says by bow down in front of her.

" Good morning ma'am, here's your breakfast and that's the washroom. Please go and freshen up because your friend and breakfast is waiting for you."

Sana gulped her saliva and says, "Sidharth what is....... " He close is mouth by his palm and says, "No question princess, just go and come fast."

She huffs and going to move towards the
washroom just then a voice come from downstairs , like someone drop a utensils. Sidharth close his eyes and says, "May be it's some cat, you go i will check."

Saying so he push her to the washroom and move downstairs with a frowning face.

There are all mess in the kitchen and living room. Vegetables, creams, flour everything is scattered on the floor. And kushal instruct some mens to clean them without making any sound.

Sidharth move towards kushal and says, "Why you making sounds?" Kushal hold his one ear and says, "Sorry brother, by mistake he drop the utensils on the floor."