Broken!!

Ch - 69

Sidharth sitting in a same position whole night, without closing his eyes for a second. He only think about one thing, that how will she react after knowing everything. Did she really going to hate him so much? His heart is aching from inside by the thought that his princess will hate him but also know that he can bear that hate for her own safety.

At the time kushal get to know about the thing, he talk with kashish but in all way there's no chance of her surviving as a human. And changing her into werewolf is also not possible with having babies inside her. After changing for first time, ones need to bear the extreme pain like someone broke every single bone of your body. With babies it is highly chances miscarriage which is not good for the human also.

So there's no way, and he will never wants to change her into a vampire. Don't want to snatch her human life from her, he knows very well that if somehow she change into something than never will be happy. No matter how much she pretend because never want to be one. He can never snatch her human life from her, will do every possible thing to save her.

Why can't they leave alone without babies? Kushal and aastha are also very happy in their lives without anyone, because being a vampire she can't get pregnant and there's no miracle happening in their lives. He have to make her understand that whatever he done is the best thing for them.

He is engrossed in his thinking when suddenly heard her voice, "Sidharth." Blinking eyes he look at her who open her eyes slowly, "Princess, are you fine? Is there any pain?" Sana look at him in confusion for some seconds then remember where she was before getting unconscious? And how was the situation.

With shivering hands she hold her stomach, her breath stuck on throat after feels that there's nothing. Eyes filled with numerous tears, she move her wet eyelashes at her flat stomach and a loud son escape from her mouth. No matter how much sidharth prepared himself for all those things but seeing her, his stomach crunched with pain.

Controlling himself he going to hold her hand when she jerk his hand off and says by sitting on the bed, "Don't you dare to touch me with your bloody hands?" He is taken aback by her sudden reaction, his heart drop at the moment when she ask him to not touch his princess. Fresh tears drop start flowing from his eyes, but he have to face this. She can't understand anything at this point of time, because she is only thinking as a mother without knowing the other things.

He pressed his lips to control himself and says, "Princess, listen.. " Sana cut him in between and yanked on him by grabbing his collar, "There's nothing left to listen sidharth, like always you did what you want to? Why the hell you putting your decisions on everyone? How could you kill...your own..babies? How sidharth? I hate you."

He look at her with broken heart, his heart is socked after heard all this from her mouth. Whatever he done because he love her, an unconditional , enduring, a love that has literally no boundaries. A love where he can only think about her, didn't give any single  thought to other things. But this is not his fault, he keeping his promise to protect her from every situation and will always do.

Taking a breath he says by looking towards her eyes, "Princess, please listen to me once. I don't have any other option, you couldn't survive with the babies. There's high chances of miscarriage and if anyhow i would shiphon the pain but still it's not possible to deliver eight werewolve babies. If there was one, we could handle that but in all this eventually you would di...die at the end."