Don't mess with me!!

Ch - 64

Sidharth look at sana gesture not to cry but she look to the other side. Smiling slightly he look at the doctor who almost finished the bandaging. He done his work and leave from there, sana thanks him without even looking at sidharth. He frowns but she didn't pay any heed to his expressions. She sit besides him and with an angry frown and look downward.

Smiling sidharth says, "Awww, my princess. You looks so cute in this angry kitten mode baby." Sana roll her eyes to him and says, "Don't talk to me sidharth." "Well, that's not going to happen princess. But why are yoy angry at me?" She twist her lips and says by looking to the other side, "Why it is matter to you?"

"Everything that related to you, its obviously my matter." He said by holding her palm from his other hand. She jerk his hand off and says, "I don't think so, because if it is than you never go to fight with that samarth alone. I listen what you said that time, because i promised you. And also know that i can't do anything, but why you run alone from there when you have an army?".

" Do you ever think once for me that time, if by chance something bad happen with you. What would i do then? You never care about my feelings always bossing around. And now don't dare to say that it's your nature, because go hell with your nature i am not going to talk with yo... " She cut in between by a strong pull, sidharth pulled her on himself.

And smashed his lips to her by grabbing her tightly from waist. She shocked for sometime by his sudden action, he start sucking and licking her lips with not so gently, "I missed you so much princess." He murmured against her lips, which bring her back from the shock. Grabbing his face she start sucking and nibbling on his lips and mumbles in middle, "I love you sidharth."

He smiles between the kiss and enter inside her mouth, both roaming their tongues every hidden corner of each other's mouth, saliva's mingled, upper body rubbed against each other sending current to their spines. Finally they are in each other's arms after two days which was like two eras for them. Only they would know how difficult for them to stay away from each other after sealing the bond.

Still both survived because of the special power they have with them without it, could be more painful for them. None of them is ready to broke the kiss like their life depends on this. Chewing and biting each other lips, she moan inside his mouth because of his dominance and intensity of the kiss. After sometimes he pulled back when realize that she needs to breath.

Both panting by touching their foreheads, sidharth caresses her face and says, "I love you princess." She peck his forehead and says, "Promise me, you will never do this type of stunts from future. I always listen what you asks me to do, why you never take me seriously?" Smiling he peck her nose and says, "Because you are my innocent and naive princess who don't know anything."

"Sidharth this is not done, i am not that innocent. I know what's wrong and right." Said Sana by sitting besides him. Sidharth sit and says, "Your wrong and right is not always correct princess." "Same goes for you sidharth." Said sana with a frowning face. He nodded softly and says,

"My wrong and right, will always correct because its for your good and i know to keep myself safe also because know you can't survive without me. But you always get ready to put yourself in danger without give a second thought about me." Sana narrows her brows and says, "So you try to say that i am an idiot.".

He shrugged his shoulder and says, "That i know from the very first day princess that you are an idiot." She get gritted her teeth and says, "Sidharth i hate you." "You can never hate me princess." Said sidharth with a smirk. She fisted her and says, "I love you but i hate you also for calling me idiot."