Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!

Ch - 11

Sidharth look at her in a shock. This thought not for a once comes in his mind that her urgent work can be this . But why would she comes to irish's house.

Sidharth thinks, " Why she come here? I don't know about this house because kushal take care the outer information of the case."

"And also my full focus is on my princess, but i can't ask her anything now as i promise her that i will not ask any questions."

The lady look at sana and says, "yes, but who are you? I don't know you." Sana takes a deep breath and says, "i am her friend and i thought i should come to her house for once. I know it's a bad time."

Sidharth frowns at her because he knows she don't have friends before him. Then why she is telling lie? He pick out his phone from pocket and type,

" Kushal msg me everything about Irish's case and find if there is any link of her with princess."

The lady smile sadly and asks them to come inside. Sana smile at her and look at sidharth, who look at her in confusion. Sana blink her eyes to him and gesture him to come inside with her.

He nodded his head and follow her like an obedient student without saying anything.

Sana enter and look all around the house. The lady look at them nd ask to sit. Both sidnaaz settle on the sofa.

Sana says by looking at the lady, "i know you are the one who take care of her since her mother left. She always said  you are very nice just like her mother."

The lady nodded her head and says, "yes, she was my life. I saw her from birth. My doll, she is the pampered child of this family."

Sana nodded her head and says, "i know that's why she is a little stubborn also. She wants what she like."

" She said that, in anger she also treat badly with you. But you never feels bad and try to make her understand."

Sidharth continuously looking at sana with wide open eyes, he is not able to understand anything. How does she know so many things about Irish.

Tears start flowing from the lady's eyes, she says by wiping her tears " Because i love her a lot, i know she is not bad from heart just have some anger issues."

Sana hummed and says, "aunty can i have glass of water please." The lady nodded and move from there. Sana look at sidharth and says, "i know you are confuse."

Sidharth nodded his head and says, "yes princess, i am confuse like hell. But can't ask anything, because i promised you." Sana smiles and says, "i will told you everything after going from there."

Sidharth says, "eagerly waiting for that time." Sana nodded her head and says, "now do one thing, try to involve the lady in your talks and tells her i am in washroom."

Saying so she get up but sidharth hold her hand and says, "where are you going?" " Irish's room" Says sana and go from there.

Sidharth holding his head in irritation because he is not getting anything. Just then a message appear on his phn, "shehnaaz didn't have any connection with irish. All i will send you irish's details."

Sidharth close his phone and look at the lady, who come with a man, who has a tray in his hands with two cup of coffee and glass of water.

He put the tray on the table and leave, the lady look at sidharth and says, "where's the girl?" Sidharth bit the outer lining of his lips and says, "actually, she.... "

After a pause he says, "she is pregnant. So, that's why she feels vomit suddenly and go to the washroom." The lady collide her brows and says, "but she says she is Irish's friend from college."

Sidharth nodded his head and says, "yes, but we are married." The lady nodded and says, "but how did she knows about the washroom? She come here first time."

Sidharth frowns because the lady is right, she is coming for the first time. Then how would she knows about irish's room. Right now he has so many questions with no answers.

He just wait for the time when they leave from here and she tell him everything.

He look at the lady and says, " Actually she guess that may be she finds some washroom upstairs." The lady is going to say something just then Sana come.

She smiles at them and says, "sorry aunty actually i urgently need to use washroom." The lady look at her and says, "no worry my child, it's normal in this situation."

Sana narrows her brows and asks, "what situation you are talking about aunty?" Sidharth look at her and says, "i think we should leave now."

The lady says, "your pregnancy. What's the month." Sana made a confuse reaction and look at sidharth, who scratch his head and look at the other side.

Sana look at the lady and says, "one month aunty. And sorry for the inconvenience, we should take a leave now. Take care."

Saying so sana look at sidharth and move towards the exit. He smile at the lady and follow her.

Both moves towards the car, sidharth open the door for her and gesture to sit inside. Sana settle inside and look at him.

He says after sitting on the driver seat, "actually i didn't find any other excuse that's why i said this." Sana look at him and says, "what exactly you said to her?"

Sidharth takes a deep breath and says, "that we are married and you are pregnant." Sana shakes her head and says, "it's a very bad excuse, what will your gf think if she knows this."

Sidharth smirks and says, "she is very open minded princess. And how will she knows about that?"

Sana rolls her eyes and says, "ohk, now can you please drop me to hostel." He look at her and says, "but you said that you are going to tell me everything today."

Sana nodded her head and says, "yes, i will tell you there. This car is not a right place." Sidharth start the car and says, "i will take you somewhere, we will talk there."

Sana look at him in a jerk and says, "where?" He says while driving,"if you trust me then don't ask anything, just wait."

Sana huffed and says, "ohk fine, but did i get something to eat there because i am starving badly." He smiles and says, "just tell me what you want to eat."

Sana think for sometimes and says, "aalo k parathe and curd." Sidharth look at her and says, "anything else princess." Sana close her eyes and says, "ice cream."

He nodded his head and message someone. Soon they reach the place.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!